Rumour 2022 Rumour Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

So… all the rumours that should go on the rumour thread now need to be handed over to Scorpus who has decided he’s gonna be the micro-managing rumour breaker on this site?.

Just who does he think he is?.. scott morrison or somethin?

Scorpus Here's a list of rumours so far off the top of my head to go in the thread)

• Rankine to Adelaide (Pretty much every news agency + Volbeat)
  • JHF to Crows/Port (5AA/SEN/Vibes)
  • McAsey to Carlton (SEN)
  • Frampton to Collingwood (Volbeat)
  • Cox to Adelaide (Ch7)
  • Weideman to Adelaide (Ch7)
  • Crouch out (Ch7/Ch9)
Wasn't there something about Rowe to Bulldogs floating around the other day, too?

So we expected a first from the blues and sold to Suns for a 3rd?
Once we let it known we were offering him and couldn't/wouldn't match the $500K/4 years he was being offered (Lyons wanted to stay) we had no real leverage in negotiations.

Same way we got nothing really for Greenwood, Jenkins and Keath, St Kilda weren't scared by our bluff and won't get much for Matt Crouch. Everyone knows we don't have any real plans to keep them or won't meet their contract demands.

YES where do I sign up
Alyssa Milano please
No, I don't agree with that either. Lets say a team with a strong midfield, they aren't going to take on another mid if theirs a better. Same as any position really.
Its because they are the interstaters with currency to get JHF
Basically first this year plus next year first Gold Coast
gold coast 2 second rounders back

gets rankine

nm get Rachele we get jhf

to get jhf and rankine 2 first rounders and Rachele which was another first rounder

dont like it but makes sense long term

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rendell’s a lost cause these days..

his trade scenario’s get more and more bizarre with every passing year..
Sad really, he was once so highly respected as a recruiter but now he's just a media loose gun for hire..

No way Soligo gets traded. He fits Nicks's specifications.

I don't see how Jones would be worth enough to implicate the JHF trade. What would he be worth? An early third?

Rachele would be sought after.
Both Soligo & Rachele are untouchable.

There is a reason we extended their contracts this year before either had okayed a single game for the club.

I don't see how Jones would be worth enough to implicate the JHF trade. What would he be worth? An early third?

they can fk off thinking about trading Rachele for JHF..

I reacon Rachele has a shitload more development left in him than JHF, has a way higher ceiling, has far cleaner skills and will end up a better player than JHF when all‘s said and done..

JHF seems to already have a fully developed frame/body and I reacon his skills are overrated. there’s no doubt he‘s a great player and I would be happy to see him on the crows list but not at the expense of Rachele or Soligo..

I’d only do Rachele as a straight swap or with a small tidbit thrown in

Edit: and only if Rachele was asking to leave.

Just post the rumour in here and I'll quote it into the rumour thread so people can easily find the actual rumours.

Last time we had the thread a lot of people were unable to follow basic instructions and it became annoying to moderate

Good work man, you're doing the lord's work.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back