Rumour 2022 Rumour Discussion Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Do AFL or ASADA ever do random drug testing? Do they routinely test players immediately after games?

There are many sports where drug testing occurs as a part of the post race/match routine.

Why not, for example, test all players on the winning team and a small random sample from the losing team?

Year round random drug testing is important for other reasons but post match testing is critical in stopping game day cheating.

The AFL officially would be happy to have their game scrutinised but privately, I suspect they're happy just looking the other way. Play on...

Yes. Obviously

To be honest, the cost that would be involved in this is probably a reason why it doesn't happen.
With the amount of money in the AFL for players, coaches, clubs and the league itself, only a fool could believe there are no drug cheats. Whether an individual player or an Essendon like cheating culture, winning is worth so much. Even the AFL itself has a vested interest here, as having high profile drug cheating in the game reflects poorly.

Probably best for everyone to look the other way and use reasons like costs.

so 256 posts and we have had about 3 rumors..yipee
A few random mentions on dubious social media platforms that Crows/Port are enquiring about Caleb Poulter

Assume he's coming to the end of his initial rookie deal with Collingwood at the end of this season

so 256 posts and we have had about 3 rumors..yipee
This was exactly what happened with the original Henley Beach Cafe thread. Went full blown tangent city. People love to chat!

IMO you just gotta embrace it for what it is and also have a separate Rumour No Discussion thread. Only way this keeps both types of posters happy

Can we use this to get to the bottom of some old rumours?

mitchyboy23 - why was Sando actually sacked?

Sanders- if it wasn't Parvovirus, what was it?

redhorse - who is the big fish?

FAITH - were any of your rumours true?

FR0GGY- your moderator campaign has the momentum of a runaway freight train. Why are you so popular?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FR0GGY- your moderator campaign has the momentum of a runaway freight train. Why are you so popular?
I think it’s the fact that everyone has me on ignore so no one laugh reacts at my posts

Except Mutineer

I think it’s the fact that everyone has me on ignore so no one laugh reacts at my posts
I laugh at your damned posts....

.....unless you don't know that because you have me on ignore and can't see my lols.

milhouse-looking-glass.gif

Didn’t Sando trash a house?

Didn’t Roo rack up 3 strikes?

Wasn’t the big fish Jez Cameron?

No, Faith is a troll.

Fr0ggy is the king of the one liner. The Jimmy Carr of this board.

Didn’t Sando trash a house?

Didn’t Roo rack up 3 strikes?

Wasn’t the big fish Jez Cameron?

No, Faith is a troll.

Fr0ggy is the king of the one liner. The Jimmy Carr of this board.

Jimmy Carr of the board is a bit over the top, more one of those inoffensive US comics that gets their own TV show that lasts one season with the last 15 episodes shown at 2am on the networks subsidiary channel

Remove this Banner Ad

Back