Injury 2022 Saints Injury thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd have him in that 22, but it means things will have to shuffled around as both Paton and Webster deserve their spot.

Could we try Paton on a wing?

Hill is the obvious choice to move there but he was very impressive last night and looks to have inproved his defensive game.
I think Paton is the one with flexibility to play a number of positions. JWeb down back is a no brainer.
Paton is that instinctive type with a strong physical lower body base. Sincs similar. When Pato arrived he played a couple of games forward. Remember his family getting excited when he kicked his first goal.
Could he go into the middle for parts of the game?

I think Paton is the one with flexibility to play a number of positions. JWeb down back is a no brainer.
Paton is that instinctive type with a strong physical lower body base. Sincs similar. When Pato arrived he played a couple of games forward. Remember his family getting excited when he kicked his first goal.
Could he go into the middle for parts of the game?
I think that defensive wing role would suit him well. It would allow him to still push back and take a few grabs. Hes the kind of guy you want with ball in hand in the middle of the ground to.

Hes come back better than I expected after the leg. Looked to be moving very well last night.

Hill is the obvious choice to move there but he was very impressive last night and looks to have inproved his defensive game.
Yep this was the part of Hill's game that impressed me most. He's never going to be a contested bull and that's absolutely fine but he was very competitive last night. Had multiple times where he got right into the scrap at ground level or in the air and got the job done. Don't reckon I've seen him look so competitive in the red, white and black. Hopefully is a sign of things to come.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what’s the go with Bytel?
Is he injured? Can/will he play the praccy match?
Apparently he played with Sandy last week but didn't play with Sandy last week.

Not sure...you'll have to ask Joffaboy's Russian bot ;)
Russian bot tells me that we don't use the word injured, it is a known as a Special Medical Operation. Told him the use of the word Operation and Bytel my get misconstrued, but something got lost in translation because he started posting in CAPS that I was a western imperialist dog and he he is sending troops to de nazify me.

All got a bit confusing TBH.

Russian bot tells me that we don't use the word injured, it is a known as a Special Medical Operation. Told him the use of the word Operation and Bytel my get misconstrued, but something got lost in translation because he started posting in CAPS that I was a western imperialist dog and he he is sending troops to de nazify me.

All got a bit confusing TBH.

Not anywhere near as confusing as I found this post….😊

Me every time I see there's a new post in this thread :eek:

nervous-south-park.gif

Wonder what injury Bytel initially had, and why we are being so secretive about it.
If I had to guess I’d say it’s his back.

Has had back issues before and they can be hard to diagnose/treat.

Not a good sign though that it’s been an issue all summer and the club are clearly not divulging anything.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back