Injury 2022 Saints Injury thread

Remove this Banner Ad

a couple of injuries today out of the Essendon Practice match and Sandringham practice match

Hunter Clark - shoulder?
Jack Billings - Hamstring
Highmore

Last edited:

Minga

Club Legend
Mar 23, 2021
AFL Club
St Kilda
The cursed thread.

How many midfield players are we down now?

My count is:

Zak Jones
Hunter Clark
Jack Bytel (apparently)
Paddy Ryder (ruck)
Jack Billings (fwd-mid)
Hanners

+ Coffield out for the year.

There were rumours around Marshall, but according to AF he was BOG so no worries there thus far.

Not ideal by any means, and hopefully some of them have swift returns, but good teams find a way regardless.

hangdog

Club Legend
Mar 6, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Wrexham FC,
The cursed thread.

How many midfield players are we down now?

My count is:

Zak Jones
Hunter Clark
Jack Bytel (apparently)
Paddy Ryder (ruck)
Jack Billings (fwd-mid)
Hanners

+ Coffield out for the year.

There were rumours around Marshall, but according to AF he was BOG so no worries there thus far.

Not ideal by any means, and hopefully some of them have swift returns, but good teams find a way regardless.
Is Geary injured?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t start this again sammm please…
Please don't blame me. Lol
Only because there were a number of injuries first. Now we need to see whats going on anyway its now less than 3 weeks to go till 1st round.

In some positive news if Hunter Clark is out for 6 weeks. It might mean he is only away for the first month of football. Better then a season.

Mowman

Cancelled
Day Off
Veteran St Kilda - Marcus Windhager Player Sponsor 2023 10k Posts St Kilda - Marcus Windhager Player Sponsor 2022 St Kilda - James Frawley Player Sponsor 2021 Saints Pledge Contributor St Kilda - Doulton Langlands Player Sponsor 2020 St Kilda - Robbie Young Player Sponsor 2019
May 19, 2013
Radio saying Clark to have surgery

Mowman

Cancelled
Day Off
Veteran St Kilda - Marcus Windhager Player Sponsor 2023 10k Posts St Kilda - Marcus Windhager Player Sponsor 2022 St Kilda - James Frawley Player Sponsor 2021 Saints Pledge Contributor St Kilda - Doulton Langlands Player Sponsor 2020 St Kilda - Robbie Young Player Sponsor 2019
May 19, 2013
Does that mean a longer layoff?
7.00 o’clock news driving to golf just said Hunter Clark to have surgery and to miss a minimum of 6 weeks

Jan 14, 2012
The River Murray
AFL Club
St Kilda
Highmore is interesting. I think his intercept marking was sorely missed last night. Would love him in for round 1.
I'd have him in that 22, but it means things will have to shuffled around as both Paton and Webster deserve their spot.

Could we try Paton on a wing?

Hill is the obvious choice to move there but he was very impressive last night and looks to have inproved his defensive game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back