Oppo Camp 2022 Salt Mine thread - the saltening

Remove this Banner Ad

Before this gets closed down/deleted head over for a laugh

Check out this epic meltdown thread...

Contact below the knees???????

Ryan Reynolds Wtf GIF

Fortunately/unfortunately that account seems to have blocked anyone even remotely associated with Richmond.

I love how every time we point out how we sit well and truly on the bottom of the free kick differential ladder the oppo trolls say "it's your game style."

They never seem to think that "game style" might have some impact on their own free kick differential -- in that case it's always umpire bias.

I know fans whinging about umpiring is a well established tradition, but seriously, the idea that there's any objective basis to claims the umpires are biased against Carlspoon and in favor of the Tiges is seriously lacking.

Before this gets closed down/deleted head over for a laugh
Lol I’ll be very surprised if he even gets a week. Though, with the accidental gouge and the 3/4 time melee, he will be down several thousand dollars this week. The salt tonight, if it is just a fine, from opposition fans will be awesome to read about in this thread.

Lol I’ll be very surprised if he even gets a week. Though, with the accidental gouge and the 3/4 time melee, he will be down several thousand dollars this week. The salt tonight, if it is just a fine, from opposition fans will be awesome to read about in this thread.
Am I watching the same bit of footage as these numpties? There is NOTHING in that incident whatsoever. Two blokes trying to grab the ball in really slippery conditions.

Are we seriously that short of footy stories after matches nowadays?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Screenshot_20220617-180357_Facebook.jpg

The salt by this moron and the comments on that post is insane . These dickheads actually believe broad wiggled his fingers intentionally 😂😂😂

Then there was another Karen saying blooz would win if it wasn't wet like as if rain is not part of afl footy LOL , yeah blooz would win too if they were the only team in the comp .

It's amazing how our team causes so much salt to oppo flogs appear to have strokes and their brains literally stop working when our name and win appears

View attachment 1426338

The salt by this moron and the comments on that post is insane . These dickheads actually believe broad wiggled his fingers intentionally 😂😂😂

Then there was another Karen saying blooz would win if it wasn't wet like as if rain is not part of afl footy LOL , yeah blooz would win too if they were the only team in the comp .

It's amazing how our team causes so much salt to oppo flogs appear to have strokes and their brains literally stop working when our name and win appears
They would have punched in the poo dot if it was dry. 76 inside 50’s to 51 in the dry?

You’re going to have a bad time

Heard that old stick on Dwayne Russell threatening to take the matter further herself if the MRO clears Lynch of eye gouging. Reminded me of Monty Python's Hells Grannies. Made my day :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:

Lol did he really?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Remove this Banner Ad

Back