Oppo Camp 2022 Salt Mine thread - the saltening

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm not sure why Chris Langford is not held in higher regard than all of Rance, Scarlett and Silvagni.

On par. Or slightly below because he was more dour. Back when defenders just played 1 on 1 and ran and punched. The other three were slightly more attacking and rebounding. But good comparison. I brought him up a few days ago.

I reckon now is a great time to start it. Starting it post GF would be like it being a bandwagon. Once the AFL media return content will be creating itself on an hourly basis if not sooner
Let's face it. Nobody who hated Richmond, has stopped hating Richmond

On par. Or slightly below because he was more dour. Back when defenders just played 1 on 1 and ran and punched. The other three were slightly more attacking and rebounding. But good comparison. I brought him up a few days ago.
Rocket Rod The Tilt Carter just pips them all imo

Bloke played his whole career on a 45 degree angle

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Different times, if Rance was a 3 time premiership player he’d be held in higher regard
How soon they forget. Rance had all of those other defenders safely covered then daylight. Even Scarlett.

No player has owned a full half of the MCG so much and so often as Rance since Wayne Carey in the 90’s.

How soon they forget. Rance had all of those other defenders safely covered then daylight. Even Scarlett.

No player has owned a full half of the MCG so much and so often as Rance since Wayne Carey in the 90’s.
Rance vs Buddy; both great players and contests. But you could see in Buddy's body language, he'd go to water whenever he came up against Rance...
There can be no greater compliment for a FB than that...

Cats fans had no trouble being invested in the Flag until they lost it. It's not hard to notice nobody has tried to downplay Melbourne's flag last yr tho...

2020 - The sweetest of them all.

Let's face it. Nobody who hated Richmond, has stopped hating Richmond

Yep, we're definitely well set for a couple of decades of ongoing salt even without a few more flags.

Rocket Rod The Tilt Carter just pips them all imo

Bloke played his whole career on a 45 degree angle

I've always wondered if it would be physically possible for him to ride around a velodrome...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back