Oppo Camp 2022 Salt Mine thread - the saltening

Remove this Banner Ad

tigs2010

Check out the tiger troll hater. Richmond lives rent-free in his head. Why mention Richmond at all, he can't help himself.
If I mentioned pies v eagles lowly 25K on a Sat arvo in Melbourne this year :p I would probably be trolling because it actually has got nothing to do with dees v lions crowd.

View attachment 1430966
He’s rattled. Best

Geelong bloke I know tried to have a go at me about this Saturday...

My response...

"Ohhhh the Home and Away Cats hey, sure you may beat us, but come talk to me when you beat us in a final champ..." turned and walked off... was taking lip from a geelol fan

These 2 gems posted within an hour of each other...

Truth be told, there's not a moment in Carlton's history that would even motivate me to offer a shrug.

I think this guy is far more obsessed by Richmond than we are by the Blooze. He does produce some hilarious content though!

Hipwood pushing a player into an umpire and a salty Swans fan brings up Lynch and Aarts vs Gold Coast

View attachment 1437478

Must be very salty to remember that Aarts was involved.
Not surprisingly, they failed to mention Collins giving Lynch a good clip beforehand. Whatever suits their narrative I spose.

Hipwood pushing a player into an umpire and a salty Swans fan brings up Lynch and Aarts vs Gold Coast

View attachment 1437478

Must be very salty to remember that Aarts was involved.

All the salty oppos forget the part where Collins was whacking Lunch in the guts and head all game before he got angry and did something back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back