Leagues SC Hall of Fame League (#1 ranked 20 team league)

CROW in BALI

Cancelled
Freeze MND Challenge 2021
Oct 12, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Didn't get the tag for some reason, but will observe this with interest. in some similar types of groups for Fantasy Prem and the competition really helps people thrive so can see some coaches post some good collective gains.

Unfortunately my approach to SC is far too aggressive to place well consistently, my team might shine bright occasionally but it's more likely to crash and burn come the tail end of seasons :tearsofjoy:
Not if you get a bit of luck and an injury free run home , don’t mind that strategy at all.

CROW in BALI

Cancelled
Oct 12, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
You'll find most of us in the same boat. Unfortunately, it's the price we pay for going hard. I find a lot of the teams that finish strong are generally playing for League glory and have trades in hand during SC finals.
Never ever bothered about league wins , overall is all that matters for me anyway . Having said that I have a conundrum in Walsh , reckon he will pick up from now on , and avge ok for an f7 , but I don’t need another 70 score in round 23 and reckon holding him could ruin a few in their SuperCoach GF’s . Really thought he could out run de Boer , but if Teague moves him to half forward again might have to keep a trade for last round this year .

thoughts please.

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Never ever bothered about league wins , overall is all that matters for me anyway . Having said that I have a conundrum in Walsh , reckon he will pick up from now on , and avge ok for an f7 , but I don’t need another 70 score in round 23 and reckon holding him could ruin a few in their SuperCoach GF’s . Really thought he could out run de Boer , but if Teague moves him to half forward again might have to keep a trade for last round this year .

thoughts please.

Blues don't have enough gun mids to play their best and most productive mid at HF every week. He's still young, wouldn't have copped a hard tag at snr level before. No shame in lowering your colours to the best in the biz.

CROW in BALI

Cancelled
Oct 12, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Blues don't have enough gun mids to play their best and most productive mid at HF every week. He's still young, wouldn't have copped a hard tag at snr level before. No shame in lowering your colours to the best in the biz.
Absolutely, Im hoping for a 115 average from here in and will ride him to 23 , the kid is a jet in a poor side . But if the SuperCoach Gods are kind and you have a Hail Mary of a chance @ top 10 the risk of de Boer putting him to sleep again in the last round of the year would require medication, for me ! Have to be honest , a little COVID interruption and a couple of gratis trades would not be unwelcome 🤔

Sep 19, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Lakers, Chiefs
Reckon might be a conflict for Jords with his you tube league , but a very impressive list 👍

I don't really post as much here anymore but still read, would be happy to join this league if theres a spot next year. Might not even make it the way my season is going

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
I don't really post as much here anymore but still read, would be happy to join this league if theres a spot next year. Might not even make it the way my season is going

I'll happily join if I make the cut

I think you're both safe to make the cut. Looking forward to you both being in this league next year.

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Any spots for me maybe sneak me in the back door ;)

dusty.JPG

Jan 18, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
The HoF league idea is great. looking forward to it.

My downer year was 2019
1627024623896.png

My family was travelling round the World for the year. The first few rounds of the season we were in South America. Matches were starting at 2 in the morning. And fair to say the internet on the Inca trail or Galapagos Islands was patchy. Wasn't particularly worried though. ;)

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
View attachment 1185123

Big Barry’s efforts of another incredibly consistent year need to be acknowledged, could almost claim tax deductions as a pro
SuperCoach . Hope you keep it up to be one of the caps and socks club with 2 Superman suits in the wardrobe 👍

I could be wrong here, but I don't think anyone's managed 2x Top10 finishes in SC before. No pressure Barry Roundhouse :thumbsu:

View attachment 1185123

Big Barry’s efforts of another incredibly consistent year need to be acknowledged, could almost claim tax deductions as a pro
SuperCoach . Hope you keep it up to be one of the caps and socks club with 2 Superman suits in the wardrobe 👍
Thanks mate! Got more trades than those above me, so with a but of luck and bad luck to those above me I'm a chance! 324 points off 11th 🤞

I could be wrong here, but I don't think anyone's managed 2x Top10 finishes in SC before. No pressure Barry Roundhouse :thumbsu:
Ever or just back to back? I'm starting to get a bit nervous.. so annoyed I put the vc on Grundy at the last second. Going to back Macrea in for a 120 over Walsh now

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Ever or just back to back? I'm starting to get a bit nervous.. so annoyed I put the vc on Grundy at the last second. Going to back Macrea in for a 120 over Walsh now

I don't recall anyone accomplishing that feat ever, not just back to back. I could be wrong tho, but that's seldom the case. ;)

Brave move bypassing Walsh with the tear he's been on over the past month. Is overdue for a down game I suppose.

I don't recall anyone accomplishing that feat ever, not just back to back. I could be wrong tho, but that's seldom the case. ;)

Brave move bypassing Walsh with the tear he's been on over the past month. Is overdue for a down game I suppose.
Yeah that's what I'm kinda thinking... Most will have the VC on him I assume.

CROW in BALI

Cancelled
Oct 12, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Thanks mate! Got more trades than those above me, so with a but of luck and bad luck to those above me I'm a chance! 324 points off 11th 🤞
You are timing it beautifully, really hope you kill it on the run home and out trade the others . Hopefully next years photo will include the SuperCoach Edge bling ring also with a bit o luck 🍀

You are timing it beautifully, really hope you kill it on the run home and out trade the others . Hopefully next years photo will include the SuperCoach Edge bling ring also with a bit o luck 🍀
Thanks mate, really appreciate it! Yeah I heard that on the recent podcast... Geez that would be a nice addition. The guy above me has 3 trades and avoided all the carnage with mills and Greene tho :(

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Back