Game Day 2022 SC Round 1 - Let's Get Ready To Ramble

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's that time of the year where we're about to hit crazy season on the board.

In order to keep some order around the place, I've locked all threads except the standard ones that we have during the season - refer #5. Will leave the rate my preseason thread going until final lockout.

Any new threads that don't fit in to the standard structure will likely end up merged with either an existing suitable thread, or the General Chat thread as a catch-all.

Good luck to everyone - this is one of the toughest years to pick a starting side that I can remember.

So North are playing Polec and West Coast have No team I just put $100 on Hawks/Suns @$3.76🤑

Super League Money GIF by Anderson .Paak

Question, what was the first version of SuperCoach called back in the day? A friend of mine won a trip to China for winning a weekly, I think early 2000s. Good to see the prizes have evolved…not.
Right now, if I had the choice of either a trip to China or $1000, I would be ordering $1000 worth of alcohol.

So North are playing Polec and West Coast have No team I just put $100 on Hawks/Suns @$3.76🤑

Super League Money GIF by Anderson .Paak
Any kent that likes to punt should be cleaning out whoever does these odds. WC won't have many left to pick by Sunday.

1647242197185.png

Attachments

• 1647242116207.png
    1647242116207.png
    17.7 KB · Views: 24
Mitch Robinson also out with Covid.

We’ll see Noah Answerth (DEF 246,800) strut his stuff on the wing.

Robbo joked that he got “pushed to the bloody bench” when Answerth came back 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Awesome. Hes never left my side and Darcy is my R1. Wont leave me with many options if hes not named.

fu** IT. Witts and Preuss it is :moustache:
I dunno. It was done in the herald sun.
You would get your points in the paper after the games.
The very first fantasy league AFL was actually run by the Australian newspaper in the mid 90s

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back