Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2018
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Timberwolves
Like, honestly, I am up to my **** with this year with Supercoach. Yeah 35 trades no sweat but each week has been a punch in the face and using boost to cover injuries instead of getting rookies off.

I lose English & Grundy to *en injuries.

Captaining Cripps for his fat 38 or 39 or *en whatever with no prior hamstring issue.

I lose Steele/Whitfield/Ridley this week to some *en bullshit.

You pick durable players and you get like picks in Sicily and Witts who come off an ACL injury are D1 and R1 in the restropestive role. Like what the actual *. Steele breaks down without having any injuries prior.

Leon finally gets sacked and here we go redemption arc and I got whitfield out with an ankle injury playing against Eagles Colt like honestly get ****ed and this s**t version of McVeigh dropps hamilton who was aruguble there top 10 players last week.

Then I lose Ridley this week to H & S, like bro you got sick 2 weeks ago how you can be sick again, did you go to EVE clubbing sucking faces.

Like * you 2022 supercoach.

moe GIF

May 16, 2017
Brisbane
AFL Club
Carlton
Like, honestly, I am up to my **** with this year with Supercoach. Yeah 35 trades no sweat but each week has been a punch in the face and using boost to cover injuries instead of getting rookies off.

I lose English & Grundy to ducken injuries.

Captaining Cripps for his fat 38 or 39 or ducken whatever with no prior hamstring issue.

I lose Steele/Whitfield/Ridley this week to some ducken bullshit.

You pick durable players and you get like picks in Sicily and Witts who come off an ACL injury are D1 and R1 in the restropestive role. Like what the actual duck. Steele breaks down without having any injuries prior.

Leon finally gets sacked and here we go redemption arc and I got whitfield out with an ankle injury playing against Eagles Colt like honestly get ducked and this s**t version of McVeigh dropps hamilton who was aruguble there top 10 players last week.

Then I lose Ridley this week to H & S, like bro you got sick 2 weeks ago how you can be sick again, did you go to EVE clubbing sucking faces.

Like duck you 2022 supercoach.

moe GIF
At least Carlton has already won as many games this year as we had in the last 10. Only thing keeping me going this year.

Has Here2tellyouwhy been red carded? Hasn't posted since May 1. He's good for a laugh.
Hopefully it’s a self imposed ban.
No mod has carded him lately.

Jun 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Macrae on mason Cox for Cameron owners

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Birch might have rubbed some posters the wrong way but he contributed a lot to this board.

A lot posters on this board became overly sensitive the last few years.

Not the board so much.
Maybe some kents.
But the way BF and socials are used this dayz, you know kids etc are looking at these boards...:moustache:.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back