Game Day 2022 SC Round 10 - Sir Doug Nicholls - PREUSS OUT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like, honestly, I am up to my **** with this year with Supercoach. Yeah 35 trades no sweat but each week has been a punch in the face and using boost to cover injuries instead of getting rookies off.

I lose English & Grundy to ducken injuries.

Captaining Cripps for his fat 38 or 39 or ducken whatever with no prior hamstring issue.

I lose Steele/Whitfield/Ridley this week to some ducken bullshit.

You pick durable players and you get like picks in Sicily and Witts who come off an ACL injury are D1 and R1 in the restropestive role. Like what the actual duck. Steele breaks down without having any injuries prior.

Leon finally gets sacked and here we go redemption arc and I got whitfield out with an ankle injury playing against Eagles Colt like honestly get ducked and this s**t version of McVeigh dropps hamilton who was aruguble there top 10 players last week.

Then I lose Ridley this week to H & S, like bro you got sick 2 weeks ago how you can be sick again, did you go to EVE clubbing sucking faces.

Like duck you 2022 supercoach.

moe GIF
What he said this.gif
Deliberately picked durable players this season #1 rule .....so no Preuss

All the reliable players have been injured .....and all the injury-prone players are thriving ......I now state with utter conviction; there ARE NO SUPERCOACH RULES !!

Trade Premo's to your heart's content .....pick rookies in their first games .....roughy to your hearts content !! .....and burn trades, use them all up B4 the byes ......you'll end up ranked #1 overall

Angry Blackbooks fire.gif

View attachment 1404447
Deliberately picked durable players this season #1 rule .....so no Preuss

All the reliable players have been injured .....and all the injury-prone players are thriving ......I now state with utter conviction; there ARE NO SUPERCOACH RULES !!

Trade Premo's to your heart's content .....pick rookies in their first games .....roughy to your hearts content !! .....and burn trades, use them all up B4 the byes ......you'll end up ranked #1 overall

View attachment 1404450
This was just a very unique season. So many high price cash cows. So many mid pricers with good scoring prospects and solid JS (a heap went way better than expected). A lot of underpriced premos. A lot of popular picks failed. Extra trades and trade boosts, so the play was to go aggressive early. Holding onto underperforming premos, following the "don't trade out your premos" mantra failed. Season is just a write-off. Live and you learn. Next year with a different mindset on how to use the extra trades and trade boosts.

This was just a very unique season. So many high price cash cows. So many mid pricers with good scoring prospects and solid JS (a heap went way better than expected). A lot of underpriced premos. A lot of popular picks failed. Extra trades and trade boosts, so the play was to go aggressive early. Holding onto underperforming premos, following the "don't trade out your premos" mantra failed. Season is just a write-off. Live and you learn. Next year with a different mindset on how to use the extra trades and trade boosts.
Do you think we'll have trade boosts next year .....or revert back to norm ?

Do you think we'll have trade boosts next year .....or revert back to norm ?
They will keep the trade boosts and the same number of trades as per this year.

They don't want people dropping off and losing interest as more clicks to the site means more coin for them.

They will keep the trade boosts and the same number of trades as per this year.

They don't want people dropping off and losing interest as more clicks to the site means more coin for them.

That's why they have the Colonel telling people to trade, they know that trades are what keeps people interested, if the trades run out so does the interest.

Was reading an interesting piece earlier about how Vossy is pushing Cripps ahead of the ball in certain circumstances. Meant he dragged Green forward of behind the ball last week who then had a quiet one, if Horse does the same with Mills it could be a quiet(ish) night for him.

edit: Found it.
It was interesting, Thankyou

We all miss Hai Newman, he was a good friend of many here including myself.

Such a shame he committed big footy suicide ( a la Travis Johnstone style here)

Birchy got too big for his boots and had to go.
I just miss our boy Edmund hunt , he came a long way

edit: Apparently he's still around oh man, today is a good day

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, I used 6 trades in Rnd 2/3, 1 in Rnd 4/5/6, and take value picks to start and continue,but i've done this for 6 ish years this way,it's the way I play.
And it has finally paid off to bet against Gawndy and Guns and robbers,so let us mid price whackos have our fun,youv'e had 6-10? of being better than us.

Haha, did the ScoMo shooting stars cop the censorship treatment for being political lololol 🙃😮😍😎?
It‘s funny ‘cos it’s shooting stars with a grown man accidentally tackling a little bloke into next week, not ‘cos it’s one mob of inveterate liars or the other, you Bolshevik mother*ers 😘
They may take our shooting stars…
mel gibson braveheart GIF

We storm the bastille at dawn.
426B7267-9F83-4496-92CC-B383AEBFF962.gif

Last edited:
FFS. Come on down sdk
Yeah, think that’s what I’m looking at, too.
If he goes ok, happy days, if not, might grab Sinclair and swing him down back or something.
Not sure, though. Shame, been only marginally less shithouse than Whitfield, truth be told, while SicDawg just taunts non-owners with his s**t-eating grin and lazy 140s week in, week out.

Yeah, think that’s what I’m looking at, too.
If he goes ok, happy days, if not, might grab Sinclair and swing him down back or something.
Not sure, though. Shame, been only marginally less shithouse than Whitfield, truth be told, while SicDawg just taunts non-owners with his s**t-eating grin and lazy 140s week in, week out.
I refuse to think of ridley as a premo this year. Utter roller coaster ride at the moment

Sdk is a decent replacement though

Big game tonight, but I don't want some of them to go too big - go figure.
SC vs Footy :'(

I'm going to the game and not too keen to see my SC Sydney players doing too well.
I want to see the Blues win, by 13 points is a gut feel.

SC wise - in a perfect world (with no VC/ C):
Crippa, Hewett = 270 (140 + 130) :D
Mills, Heeney, Parker = 300 (100 + 100 + 100)

Make it so #1

I refuse to think of ridley as a premo this year. Utter roller coaster ride at the moment

Sdk is a decent replacement though
Yeah, has been genuinely reliable and has upped his output to absolutely respectable coverage levels 💪

Haha, did the ScoMo shooting stars cop the censorship treatment for being political lololol 🙃😮😍😎?
It‘s funny ‘cos it’s shooting stars with a grown man accidentally tackling a little bloke into next week, not ‘cos it’s one mob of inveterate liars or the other, you Bolshevik motherduckers 😘
They may take our shooting stars…

We storm the bastille at dawn.
View attachment 1404489
Yes, even my comment re a hit to the nuts was moderated as political even though no mention of anyone..sensitive little flowers with no real knowledge of what is political and what is satirical

Big game tonight, but I don't want some of them to go too big - go figure.
SC vs Footy :'(

I'm going to the game and not too keen to see my SC Sydney players doing too well.
I want to see the Blues win, by 13 points is a gut feel.

SC wise - in a perfect world (with no VC/ C):
Crippa, Hewett = 270 (140 + 130) :D
Mills, Heeney, Parker = 300 (100 + 100 + 100)

Make it so #1
Mills + Parker = 150ea
Hewett + VC crippa = 110 + 200

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back