Game Day 2022 SC Round 10 - Sir Doug Nicholls - PREUSS OUT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hough has played 3 games all year with the WC having the worst injury record in history most probably.
His JS is much worse than Hamiltons.
WC covid cases will slow soon they are getting towards the stage that most have had it I reckon.
So his JS is getting worse not better.
Hough was injured for 2 weeks, then played WAFL last week. In a rebuilding side with hardly any youngsters, he's one of few

How is Hamilton's JS high? Just dropped after 19 touches for Fahey or Wehr debutants, or Ash moving back to defence. Every chance Whitfield goes to half back when he returns as well.

I think there's a lot of wishful thinking from people who took Hamilton. I can honestly see him never playing again this season. Hough could be the same, but I'll take a green dot.

May 20, 2009
coburg
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Hough was injured for 2 weeks, then played WAFL last week. In a rebuilding side with hardly any youngsters, he's one of few

How is Hamilton's JS high? Just dropped after 19 touches for Fahey or Wehr debutants, or Ash moving back to defence. Every chance Whitfield goes to half back when he returns as well.

I think there's a lot of wishful thinking from people who took Hamilton. I can honestly see him never playing again this season. Hough could be the same, but I'll take a green dot.
I don't have Hamilton. I took MRJ and fielded him LOL.
I doubt Hough gets picked this week after last weeks WAFL performance.
1653003877215.png

I reckon Nelson, Dixon, Edwards and Naish are the 4 that play.
Hough is a chance for the sub.
But Bazzo can play forward or defence so he is a decent shot as sub IMO.
Best guess.

I don't have Hamilton. I took MRJ and fielded him LOL.
I doubt Hough gets picked this week after last weeks WAFL performance.
View attachment 1404222
I reckon Nelson, Dixon, Edwards and Naish are the 4 that play.
Hough is a chance for the sub.
But Bazzo can play forward or defence so he is a decent shot as sub IMO.
Best guess.
I don't think Dixon plays with Waterman, Darling, Jamieson and BJWilliams in the side.

I assume Hough comes in for injured Foley.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Eagles, North, Pies and Hawks in his next 6 games. Cogs and the Giants are bullies, they'll beat up on weaker sides. I can see him fluking a couple 140s. Happy to hold.

If Hough plays I'll boot Hamilton. Getting 10-15 touches in the VFL won't urn him a recall any time soon.
I'm not understanding the trading Cogs ......Martin & Butters would have to be in front of Cogs, in the trading queue

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide

Spider Eater

Importer/Exporter
Feb 23, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Liverpool
Where did Birch go? Haven't seen him post this year.

We missed something... Plz explain kents.

I believe he assumed Jiska's gender so was rightfully erased from the digital universe.

Poor Hai_Newman... miss that kent. Hope Here2tellyouwhy is okay, haven't seen him on here for a while... I assume he's pulling out his old Adidas footy boots in the hope of a call up for his beloved Eagles.

Where is that kent?

Never see him on here anymore, same with Hai_Newman.

Does he think that he is too good for this forum now?
Two of the better more informative posters goneski. Maybe not in the cool kids club🤷‍♂️.

Hai_Newman was a funny focker.

Two of the better more informative posters goneski. Maybe not in the cool kids club🤷‍♂️.

I miss Newman. No birch I can live with, got a bit mean

May 7, 2012
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
49érs, SF Giants, GS Warriors
I'm not understanding the trading Cogs ......Martin & Butters would have to be in front of Cogs, in the trading queue
I traded Cogs last week.

Hardly any CBA's over the last 6 weeks and although things may change now with the new coach, Cogs was never going to be a keeper in my team. It looks like I got the timing just right after his weak as piss game last week.

FWIW, Martin is going from my team this week.

The funds from Martin helps me to get Petracca for Hough.

I miss Newman. No birch I can live with, got a bit mean
Maybe coz I wasn’t involved but enjoy the banter between other posters. Maybe it got personal, not sure. If it isn’t personal it should be ‘play on’.

May 7, 2012
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams

We all miss Hai Newman, he was a good friend of many here including myself.

Such a shame he committed big footy suicide ( a la Travis Johnstone style here)

Birchy got too big for his boots and had to go.

We all miss Hai Newman, he was a good friend of many here including myself.

Such a shame he committed big footy suicide ( a la Travis Johnstone style here)

Birchy got too big for his boots and had to go.
Haha my first memories of this board are the game day comments from The Oz and Travis Johnstone and his never ending supply of puppies! Did not give a f%#k!

May 7, 2012
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Haha my first memories of this board are the game day comments from The Oz and Travis Johnstone and his never ending supply of puppies! Did not give a f%#k!
The Oz was a legend on this board.

I was always in fits of laughter with his views of the world.

May 20, 2009
coburg
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I just learned that the lowest scoring emergency is fielded when you have two.

I've screwed myself out of probably a couple of hundred points this year.

This explains a bunch of things like that mate.
Check it out.

Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United, All Blacks
Anyone think mills could run with Cripps a little bit tonight?
Maybe. Sydney seem to have been trying to use Rowbum to tag, but he sucks. Can't see him him stopping Cripps.

Do they want to use Mills that way? If Carlton tag Mills he will probably go to Cripps.

BFMC

Senior List
Mar 22, 2021
Geelong
AFL Club
Essendon
Anyone think mills could run with Cripps a little bit tonight?

Was reading an interesting piece earlier about how Vossy is pushing Cripps ahead of the ball in certain circumstances. Meant he dragged Green forward of behind the ball last week who then had a quiet one, if Horse does the same with Mills it could be a quiet(ish) night for him.

edit: Found it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back