Game Day 2022 SC Round 10 - Sir Doug Nicholls - PREUSS OUT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not ******* happy that every mother ******* duck I ******* write gets turned into a ******* duck for duck's sake. It's a ******* disgrace, you bumbleducks. ******* fix that s**t up quick smart, before I do my ******* block.
Even the greatest wordsmiths sometimes run out of words

Well what's the bet now I'm finally trading Shitfield and getting Hewett in something magical will happen where Hewett joins the long lost potato farm he'd resided in for years and years and Shitfield takes the rocket I sent up his ass to become the 110 premo I bought at the start of the year.

I can predict it happening already cunnies. And I tell you what, you won't have seen a rage until you see what I will have mustered up if Hewett don't go 115+ tomorrow night.

Angry Mtv GIF

Well what's the bet now I'm finally trading Shitfield and getting Hewett in something magical will happen where Hewett joins the long lost potato farm he'd resided in for years and years and Shitfield takes the rocket I sent up his ass to become the 110 premo I bought at the start of the year.

I can predict it happening already cunnies. And I tell you what, you won't have seen a rage until you see what I will have mustered up if Hewett don't go 115+ tomorrow night.

Angry Mtv GIF

Surely there’s a better option than Hewett mate.
I think you’ve missed the boat on that one.
Just chasing points.
Too risky.
Better off with Doc, Cripps, Gull,

or any other player I don’t own! :moustache:

Surely there’s a better option than Hewett mate.
I think you’ve missed the boat on that one.
Just chasing points.
Too risky.
Better off with Doc, Cripps, Gull,

or any other player I don’t own! :moustache:

Mate do you know how dirty I feel trading in George ******* Hewett who's got an average of 118.

It's diabolically gross. Like wtf

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I told all you kents that Hewett was a lock if he was playing midfield as soon as he went to Carlton FFS

No idea why nobody listened - not like I finished outside of the top 10k last year or anything...

Mate do you know how dirty I feel trading in George ******* Hewett who's got an average of 118.

It's diabolically gross. Like wtf

same. no choice really tho

Shitfield to Hewett in round 3 is easily my best trade of the season. So glad I pulled that trigger!
Pity they all haven’t gone that well…..

I honestly need a 3 hour bath with a detox followed after it.

This feels more gross than everyone picking Jasper Pittard as a D3 premo.
wait no way Jasper Pittard was ever a premo wtf

Shitfield to Hewett in round 3 is easily my best trade of the season. So glad I pulled that trigger!
Pity they all haven’t gone that well…..
i went Shitfield to Bowey and i think i was still better off on points

i went Shitfield to Bowey and i think i was still better off on points
I see that was the move all the sexy kents that are notoriously good with the ladies made.

Not ******* happy that every mother ******* duck I ******* write gets turned into a ******* duck for duck's sake. It's a ******* disgrace, you bumbleducks. ******* fix that s**t up quick smart, before I do my ******* block.

Have a bottle of scotch, you'll feel a lot better.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back