Game Day 2022 SC Round 10 - Sir Doug Nicholls - PREUSS OUT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hamilton being dropped with GWS having 4 forced outs while MRJ lives after doing quite literally nothing and Carroll isn’t rested on a 5 day break.

I have MRJ and Carroll but duck me if this game isn’t blind luck sometimes…
I won’t have you bagging my MRJ. Literally half his possessions were contested. Gun.

Also blind luck sometimes?

View attachment 1403854
wedding brooklyn GIF
For comparison, this is what my MID bench looks like after swapping Hamilton FWD and MRJ to MIDs

What do we do about Hamilton lol
Such a glass half full guy. Celebrate the wins. But who cares? He has a Bye in my problematic round anyway. Besides, GWS will get smashed and swing the changes. He has three weeks to get back in.

He averaged 91.4 in 2016 as a defender. Back then that was ultra premium.
Can’t remember who had DEF back then, but he was ranked #75 by average and def not an ultra premo.

Zorko, Doc, Shaw, Simpson all averaged 10 points more

Can’t remember who has DEF back then, but he was ranked #75 by average so unlikely he was a top 3 defender.
From my cursory glance, Simpson, Shaw, Boyd, Enright, Rance and Laird was the optimal 6 with Howe and Pittard the next best 5-10 points behind.

Edit: oops forgot Doch who was of course #1

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This team is already better than anything Leon deployed all season long.

Cumming to a back pocket, Kennedy lock down small, two bigs and then Ash to use his burning pace off half back while Perryman is the fix it down back.

Green, Cogs, Ward around the ball. Two of their best ball winners and an old steady head who is still only 32. Kelly to a wing beside Riccardi who's big and can take a mark along the wing. Bail out option they've desperately needed.

3 key talls down forward plus Bobby and Greene and then Taranto the best forward target of all the Giants midfielders.

He is already playing to everyone's strengths based on the team sheet, and I know this isn't everything but it's a stark difference already.

View attachment 1403995

Compare it to last week .....

View attachment 1404002
Cumming to a back pocket?

From the back pocket?

What Is It Reaction GIF by Nebraska Humane Society

The only guaranteed defenders in front of him was

Docherty
Simpson
Heater
Boyd
Enright
Rance
Laird
Howe

Then him. He was a top 8 defender.
Can’t be number 8 when you listed 8 ahead of him 🤣 Heath Shaw too, so that puts him around #10. A long way from an “ultra premo”. Ultras are the top 3 IMO. Maybe I’m just salty ‘cause I never got him 😀

View attachment 1404073

Go with what u know has happened, rather than guessing what might happen.
Yeah gotta cut him loose IMO. Gonna lose 40k and possibly more. s**t Bye round. Too much risk. Never selected as a season longer keeper. I’d rather roughie him back in after his Bye if need be.

Can’t be number 8 when you listed 8 ahead of him 🤣 Heath Shaw too, so that puts him around #10. A long way from an “ultra premo”. Ultras are the top 3 IMO. Maybe I’m just salty ‘cause I never got him 😀

Heater is Shaw lmao :$ :$ :$ Him and Howe were literally within 0.23 ppg of each other. That makes him top 8 in my books

Makes me sick I have to Field Rosas or redo my whole trades and miss out on Petracca.
Two 70's says he can at least play.
If he pulls another 55 its only 20 off what would make you happy from a rook. 20pts is nothing coming from the rest of your team. 20pts melts into the randomness of captain choices alone.
He's as due for a score as any other rook, check out what Turdin did last week.
Chill about it and dont alter any plans i reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back