Game Day 2022 SC Round 11 - Sir Doug Nicholls (2)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a quick reminder…

If you’ve fielded Preuss and have an E on Hayes.

Both SC projections and count of players played has not catered properly for Hayes E

So some of us may be pleasantly surprised :D

(Correct me if I’m wrong)

On Petracca, goody said in post match presser Tracc woke up crook, likely flu i'm guesing. Shouldn't have played. SC wise as a non-owner he'll be cheap as after the bye in Round 15. last upgrade

(Log in to remove this ad.)

kananooks we’ve somehow got the same projections again :eek:

I think it’s my turn to win this week though :p
i saw that. when i saw your matchup im like omg here we go again.

crisp lipinski and houston
vs
sinclair curtis +193 points..

another nailbiter

1907/17 with captain macrae scraping through for a ton. i had neale vice all week and changed it last minute. spewing.

On Petracca, goody said in post match presser Tracc woke up crook, likely flu i'm guesing. Shouldn't have played. SC wise as a non-owner he'll be cheap as after the bye in Round 15. last upgrade
Why wasn't I told this before I traded him in just before the game?
Angry Work GIF

F*ck Goody and F*ck Petracca why play a bloke if he is sick. If I had known I wouldn't have traded him in yesterday it's f*cked my whole round

This game can absolutely such a fat chol tbh.

I just want to shout out 3 or 4 special people for making this week so great.

Dayne Zorko - last week I thought it would be a great idea to pick you because you "fit my bye structure". Because my team is middling and I'm not going to get anywhere by following the pack, so I should go for a POD and hope for the best. Never mind the fact I wanted the beautiful left peg of Dawson or that sweet, utter bullshit KOTD that James Sicily receives (more on that later). "No human is paying 600k for that kent", I floggishly told myself, and settled on you.

In the last 2 weeks I've sat here wondering how the f*** you have the ability to lead anything, let alone a f****** professional AFL football team. Kyle Reimers would have had your career if he could run fast, yet we're not all as fortunate to be the elite downhill skiing prodigy that you are Dayne. If only you worked as hard as you do running for a cheap goal out the back for the rest of the game, you might actually resemble something close to a SC premo. You've actually LOST me points to ****** SDK who has sat dutifully on my bench while you pranced around like a primadonna. **** off

Angry Kung Fu Panda GIF

Christian Petracca - mate, as a fellow wog I understand what its like to gorge on Nonna's pasta. Trust me, I do. Unfortunately I don't get paid 7 figures a year to kick a pig skin ball kent so while I can sit around like a bloated campaigner, you have standards to achieve. How the duck do you win a Norm Smith medal with Leigh Matthews-esque stats and then struggle to get 10 possessions against the likes of Andrew ******* Brayshaw? Pull your ******* finger out campaigner, I didn't pay 560k to ******* play Jack Carroll on field

James Sicily - I hope some club brings Jed Lamb out of retirement in the next fortnight so your smug ass can remember what its like to have somebody stand in the same ******* postcode. I could have traded you in prior to Round 3 for Shitfield. I didn't. I could have traded you in 2 weeks ago instead of the ******* disappearing campaigner. I didn't. Maybe I'm the real dumb campaigner here. That doesn't change the fact that the last time I was shocked by this amount of lipstick service was the first time I ever walked through St. Kilda at night. Get ****** you smug seagulling campaigner. Can't wait to break my bank to trade you in and watch you finally spud up and average 85 for the rest of the year.

and finally... CAMPAIGNER ******* DATA.
You useless cheating campaigners. Your system is absolutely ****** when a pissant seagull behind the ball in a 10 goal belting can be far and away the highest rated player on the ground. Your system is ducked when some players can get +24 for A SINGLE ******* GOAL because you campaigners who have never actually gone near a footy oval in your lives have a hard on for every little thing he does. The scoring in this game has never been so ridiculously variable and subjective as it has been this year. AF is a s**t campaigner of a game but ** me at least you don't have campaigners in that game going up 20 points in the last 10 minutes of the game while doing nothing because of "scaling". Fix your **** s**t campaigners.

for those who tl;dr
**** Dayne Zorko
**** Christian Petracca
**** James Sicily
and most of all

**** YOU campaigner DATA YOU CHEATING campaignerS

See Ya Reaction GIF by WWE

for those of you that have gotten this far - 1654/15. **** this ****ing game
The way they scored Sicily was absurd. One of the worst displays by CD I can remember.

The way they scored Sicily was absurd. One of the worst displays by CD I can remember.
I remember somebody saying one time that it would be a good idea if CD could break down one player's score per round - just to help with transparency. Yes I'm a bitter melty campaigner who doesn't own him but I genuinely don't understand how that performance is worth 150

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back