Game Day 2022 SC Round 11 - Sir Doug Nicholls (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 10, 2007
Under the table
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Pittsburgh Penguins
2433 for me. Preuss bailed, ****ed up the Captain AGAIN. Sigh. But it’s going ok.

New guy Sinclair.
Its Beautiful Reaction GIF

PODy Petracca:
Angry Buffy The Vampire Slayer GIF

Apr 12, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
camel racing
we gotta get you into all the BF leagues next year. i dont have any sc leagues outside of the bf ones. so problem is im giving and receiving advice from the very people im tryna beat 🤣
I joined a crap league on pupose,didn't want to dilute my attention.Was ranked 12 in Real dream team at one stage,but probably spent 20 secs a week on it since,didn't want to get confused b/w the 2 scoring systems, when Supercoach was going OK.

Oct 7, 2009
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys Chicago Bulls
Paltry 2476 for me.

Preuss and Bailey Smith sawft.

Apr 12, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
camel racing
we gotta get you into all the BF leagues next year. i dont have any sc leagues outside of the bf ones. so problem is im giving and receiving advice from the very people im tryna beat 🤣
All 3 of my trades were good this week,so that's good - Walsh/Jeffrey and the other one can't get any worse,only way is up for the limpy demon

What in gods name takes the bloody computer two hours to finalise a few numbers? * me. The rocket that took man to the moon had less processing power than the PlayStation 1, but 20 years later this half assed school kid programmed website can’t even tally up a few scores. What’s the computer doing? Did it’s pencil breakoff and it can’t find a sharpener? * me.

What in gods name takes the bloody computer two hours to finalise a few numbers? duck me. The rocket that took man to the moon had less processing power than the PlayStation 1, but 20 years later this half assed school kid programmed website can’t even tally up a few scores. What’s the computer doing? Did it’s pencil breakoff and it can’t find a sharpener? duck me.
From memory it always takes a bit longer over the byes? Gotta add an extra three hours for those blue dots lol

If you add you should take, eg McCartin and SDK should have there forward status taken away
That’d make it interesting if they stripped players who shouldn’t have DPP.

That’d make it interesting if they stripped players who shouldn’t have DPP.
How on earth would you make that work if, for instance, someone had McCartin in their forward line and he was DEF only. Forced trade?

I grabbed Smith and Bont in the last two weeks, but I still think it’s absolutely ******* ridiculous.

They are just making it easier and easier, so the plebs keep playing and they get more clicks.
That, along with the bullshit seagull points out of defense, plus CDs inconsistency and KOTD BS has absolutely ruined this great game!
Agreed, but let’s not forget the KOTD Ruck scoring. It’s becoming a joke.

How on earth would you make that work if, for instance, someone had McCartin in their forward line and he was DEF only. Forced trade?
Yeah that’s a good point.

Aug 23, 2018
God's country
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Bianchi
What in gods name takes the bloody computer two hours to finalise a few numbers? duck me. The rocket that took man to the moon had less processing power than the PlayStation 1, but 20 years later this half assed school kid programmed website can’t even tally up a few scores. What’s the computer doing? Did it’s pencil breakoff and it can’t find a sharpener? duck me.
We didn't really go to the moon did we?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back