Game Day 2022 SC Round 13 - **** the Byes - The Sequel !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Angry monkey hit.gif

The Bye Rounds ....just when you thought it's safe to get the optimism and enthusiasm juices flowing ......we have THE SEQUEL to the popular hated original bye round

We plan somewhat, with the byes in mind .....working out the myriad of trade scenarios, need a welfare check on stevebbb ....what a waste of brain-power, many brain cells needlessly destroyed.
What is the cause of this drastically ageing, SC affliction .....Dumb Clubs, Draconian Coach's ....of course we don't need injury updates, or accurate injury timelines ....I mean, if Whitfield was a "true" test in R11 ....WTF is he still a "test" 2 weeks later ?

Of course, we prefer the late outs, 30 min B4 the game on Sundays ..... but how can we spend thousands of dollars on gambling, rather than food for the family, if you can't give us accurate data.
Or do the clubs still believe in the element of surprise with teams ....just naming squads and naming Stengle as the Cats CHF, certainly fools me

Laugh Galaxy Quest.gif

So, R13 Bye .....first surprise, was the illness / omission of PORTS Hayes ....which was it ? MRJ is out, replaced by Judson ....I think I know him well enough, to use his first name .....so, is MRJ ded, or just part of RICH's rotation program ?

Wehr ....simply don't know why I select GWS players ....will he, won't he play .....do we throw caution to the wind, to enable planned trades
What happens, if we do our planned trades, and there are more late-outs on Sat / Sun .....whose idea was it to have 5 days of footy, in the most critical bye round ....anyway, there's going to be some leap of faith decisions required this week

Had decided to hold Hayes this week & next ....is there any guarantees that Hayes comes in next week ....stuff it, he's gone

I can't leave my SuperCoach Fate, in the hands of Clubs or Highbrow Coach's .....I'm taking control of my destiny .....damn you AFL !!!

Carnage.gif

Enjoy the Footyfest, that is the next 5 days .....rankings will be sunk, or elevated on this week ......good luck everyone !

View attachment 1419577

The Bye Rounds ....just when you thought it's safe to get the optimism and enthusiasm juices flowing ......we have THE SEQUEL to the popular hated original bye round

We plan somewhat, with the byes in mind .....working out the myriad of trade scenarios, need a welfare check on stevebbb ....what a waste of brain-power, many brain cells needlessly destroyed.
What is the cause of this drastically ageing, SC affliction .....Dumb Clubs, Draconian Coach's ....of course we don't need injury updates, or accurate injury timelines ....I mean, if Whitfield was a "true" test in R11 ....WTF is he still a "test" 2 weeks later ?

Of course, we prefer the late outs, 30 min B4 the game on Sundays ..... but how can we spend thousands of dollars on gambling, rather than food for the family, if you can't give us accurate data.
Or do the clubs still believe in the element of surprise with teams ....just naming squads and naming Stengle as the Cats CHF, certainly fools me

View attachment 1419607

So, R13 Bye .....first surprise, was the illness / omission of PORTS Hayes ....which was it ? MRJ is out, replaced by Judson ....I think I know him well enough, to use his first name .....so, is MRJ ded, or just part of RICH's rotation program ?

Wehr ....simply don't know why I select GWS players ....will he, won't he play .....do we throw caution to the wind, to enable planned trades
What happens, if we do our planned trades, and there are more late-outs on Sat / Sun .....whose idea was it to have 5 days of footy, in the most critical bye round ....anyway, there's going to be some leap of faith decisions required this week

Had decided to hold Hayes this week & next ....is there any guarantees that Hayes comes in next week ....stuff it, he's gone

I can't leave my SuperCoach Fate, in the hands of Clubs or Highbrow Coach's .....I'm taking control of my destiny .....damn you AFL !!!

View attachment 1419644

Enjoy the Footyfest, that is the next 5 days .....rankings will be sunk, or elevated on this week ......good luck everyone !
I misread your word "enthusiasm" as euthanasia

Would love Preuss to be named in the team tomorrow night and then be a late out on Sunday.

Wayne Knight Laughing GIF

It will be a very interesting week if this carnage continues :devil:

Weekly scores and hence rankings will be all over the place

Teams can have from 15-20 players this week

I’m struggling to field 18 atm, and that’s after 4 trades this week - yikes!

Would love Preuss to be named in the team tomorrow night and then be a late out on Sunday.

Wayne Knight Laughing GIF

But, Gawn late out would be delicious :devil:
198 one week to zero the next week - seems fair!

But, Gawn late out would be delicious :devil:
198 one week to zero the next week - seems fair!
And he’d still probably outscore Witts over the Bye rounds 💪💪💪💪

Close.
Barlow was 102k m/f
unbeatable best ever he had it all.
So this flog was wrong?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So this flog was wrong?

I stand corrected.
1654684338261.png
Its worth revisiting his rookie scores.
He showed up and said Hi I'm Michael I'm a super premo for 111k.

Last edited:
I stand corrected.
View attachment 1419688
Its worth revisiting his rookie scores.
He showed up and said Hi I'm Michael I'm a super premo for 111k.
He even went above and beyond where instead of going out in true rookie fashion (ie dropping a 30, losing 50k and never being seen again) he actually posted a respectable score before being shut down by that horrible broken leg.

Absolute trooper

He even went above and beyond where instead of going out in true rookie fashion (ie dropping a 30, losing 50k and never being seen again) he actually posted a respectable score before being shut down by that horrible broken leg.

Absolute trooper
Was on track for the Charlie as well. The leg break was devastating. For Barlow, SC, Freo, and Dockers supporters. Friendly fire as well. He came back and carved out a great career, I was pissed off at how Freo treated him in the end. Still am!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back