Game Day 2022 SC Round 13 - **** the Byes - The Sequel !

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I've had a shocker this year mate, not much has gone right for me.

Hopefully it's 3rd time lucky.

This is not the JM I know.
The JM who can spot value a mile off, who can blind turn his way into a Bobby Dazzler most mere mortals wouldn’t dare to contemplate, let alone ride to glory, the visionary who introduced the world to the Roughie, for *’s sake.
The JM with the testicular girth of a rogue teenage bull elephant.
You can still put the frighteners on all the workaday, average coaches on the run home. But you won’t do that by keeping the tiger in the cage, you’ve got to release the beast and take what you want.
0DB36687-429A-4353-8821-706170B2120A.gif
And you’re a man, aren’t you, Ricky Bobby JM?

Don’t make me write one of those dripping with unwarranted positivity thread opener shitposts.
Nobody wants that.

The JM who can spot value a mile off, who can blind turn his way into a Bobby Dazzler most mere mortals wouldn’t dare to contemplate, let alone ride to glory, the visionary who introduced the world to the Roughie, for *’s sake.
You can still put the frighteners on all the workaday, average coaches on the run home. But you won’t do that by keeping the tiger in the cage, you’ve got to release the beast and take what you want.
View attachment 1424083

Don’t make me write one of those dripping with unwarranted positivity thread opener shitposts.
Nobody wants that.

Himmelberg is the value pick I reckon and I'm bringing the kent in this week.

I'm hoping he can turn my season around being a juicy POD and all.

View attachment 1424083

Nobody wants that.

1655199268684.jpeg

1655199298221.jpeg

I’m sure you realise mate, but HH is fwd only so far.

Noted mate.

I was going to wait for Stewart but now I will probably only have 17 playing this week without Himmelberg so I'm thinking of trading him in instead as I still need a 6th forward.

I don't think I'm going to have enough for Stewart anyways.

I'll probably end up swinging him back to D6 when he gets DPP in round 17 and put McCartin at F6.

Noted mate.

I was going to wait for Stewart but now I will probably only have 17 playing this week without Himmelberg so I'm thinking of trading him in instead as I still need a 6th forward.

I don't think I'm going to have enough for Stewart anyways.

I'll probably end up swinging him back to D6 when he gets DPP in round 17 and put McCartin at F6.

Looks like I'll struggle to get Stewart aswell. I found enough to get Houston who I don't mind. I also need someone this week as I'll barely have 18 aswell.

Looks like I'll struggle to get Stewart aswell. I found enough to get Houston who I don't mind. I also need someone this week as I'll barely have 18 aswell.
Imagine if Houston played a full game instead of just one half :eek:

kenneyswarriors and the rest of the Bigfooty crew, just got back from my private jet ride to the mansion on the island of Supercoach weekly winners, thought I'd check how things were going here.

Nah look for those of you curious there hasn't exactly been any fanfare, the app didn't do anything different to the regular Winner Winner Chicken Dinner stuff. I thought today maybe they would ring me to tell me I won but is just been a couple of emails. Started with my name in the weekly round up which was pretty satisfying, then about an hour later I got this:

Screenshot_2022-06-14-12-55-30-53_e307a3f9df9f380ebaf106e1dc980bb6.jpg
With a number and a code to quote. And about half an hour after that I got the real prize:

Screenshot_2022-06-14-14-42-14-12.jpg

And that's it. I didn't have a chance to ring the number today, will ring it tomorrow and see if they can send me a novelty cheque or something.

And that's pretty much it. I would genuinely love to shout all those that helped me drinks as promised but it's a bit hard (that being said, if Nelso or any other Port or Sydney fans are around for the game on Saturday and want to catch up for a cheeky one shoot me a PM), so I figured I'd put in a little donation to Beyondblue on behalf of Bigfooty Supercoach for the cost of a few beers instead. Feel free to crack a beer while you get next week's trades sorted instead, and of course remember to give them a buzz if you ever need to.

IMG_20220614_203312.jpg

That's it really. Now to ride this feeling of being the best for two more days until the next round comes along.

PS: WaynesWorld19 feel free to use this as Jiska's receipt if you still didn't get one 😉

kenneyswarriors and the rest of the Bigfooty crew, just got back from my private jet ride to the mansion on the island of Supercoach weekly winners, thought I'd check how things were going here.

Nah look for those of you curious there hasn't exactly been any fanfare, the app didn't do anything different to the regular Winner Winner Chicken Dinner stuff. I thought today maybe they would ring me to tell me I won but is just been a couple of emails. Started with my name in the weekly round up which was pretty satisfying, then about an hour later I got this:

View attachment 1424143
With a number and a code to quote. And about half an hour after that I got the real prize:

View attachment 1424147

And that's it. I didn't have a chance to ring the number today, will ring it tomorrow and see if they can send me a novelty cheque or something.

And that's pretty much it. I would genuinely love to shout all those that helped me drinks as promised but it's a bit hard (that being said, if Nelso or any other Port or Sydney fans are around for the game on Saturday and want to catch up for a cheeky one shoot me a PM), so I figured I'd put in a little donation to Beyondblue on behalf of Bigfooty Supercoach for the cost of a few beers instead. Feel free to crack a beer while you get next week's trades sorted instead, and of course remember to give them a buzz if you ever need to.

View attachment 1424162

That's it really. Now to ride this feeling of being the best for two more days until the next round comes along.

PS: WaynesWorld19 feel free to use this as Jiska's receipt if you still didn't get one 😉

Yeah, babaayyy! Your chosen charity is a very appropriate cause for a few of us here, so thank you. Congratulations, a fabulous thing to have achieved in a very difficult game to excel at.

View attachment 1424143

View attachment 1424147

View attachment 1424162

Love it mate, nice work.

I'm glad not going with Oliver as captain didn't cost me a Dirty bird boxed meal! I'd have still just missed out.

View attachment 1424143

View attachment 1424147

View attachment 1424162

Awesome work mate.

Great idea with the donation.

Unless Hinkley is sacked before Saturday I don't think I will be at the game.

I can't put myself through watching the game live knowing that smug kent is up in the coaches box drinking his coke zero.

Awesome work mate.

Great idea with the donation.

Unless Hinkley is sacked before Saturday I don't think I will be at the game.

I can't put myself through watching the game live knowing that smug kent is up in the coaches box drinking his coke zero.

I wish I could ditch the whole thing, instead I'll just sit there arms folded, dreaming of Clarko.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1424143

View attachment 1424147

View attachment 1424162

Well played, at least one thing Power related is worth celebrating this year.

Imagine if Houston played a full game instead of just one half :eek:
This was printed on the Houston's instructions in the packaging ....that, and don't get him wet

giphy.gif

When you look at those ones, it can be brutal.
Went Whitfield over Sicily, which cost me the funds to start Oliver.
If my aunty had a set of balls etc., but it’s crazy how two options that look close enough on paper end up hundreds of points apart.
At least he looked better, might give us some ok scores on the run home.
Initially I had King Gull (now a carrier pigeon) Whitfield, Sicily and Hewett as my 4 “premos”.

Lloyd became get Shorty prior to the round 1 bounce due to him being a late out.

Thank **** for that.

Purchased Brodie $100k late and missed the boat on Witts, opting for the micro-Chol set-n-forget option of Gawndy.

Meh.

Gawn being out for an extended period would certainly cause a dilemma, given I am down to 9, but more likely 7 trades once this round commences.

I’d also like to see Whitfield ton up against some decent opposition.

Veiny’s Fun Fact #77954

Rising star teenager Nick Daicos has scored two more tons than his counterpart Whitfield, and was only a mere $310k cheaper

BigFooty user VeinGlorious managed to time his run perfectly by trading out Naicos prior to said back to back tons for an anaemic Pommy stick insect

D4EA1B2E-AF39-49FB-AB28-FAB4AA65CAD0.gif

I heard Dan Houston beats up the first-gamers at 3 quarter time for their oranges.

He also stole Josh Sinns Maccas award that Ken Stinkfist handed to him after the debutants first match.
Sinn reportedly chased him down and injured his groin in the process, and hasn’t been seen at senior level since.

Then the bikies rocked up demanding Houston give Sinns award back but he’d already cashed it in at the bookies and eaten the small cheeseburger meal behind Alberton wearing nothing but the prison bars.

I heard Dan Houston beats up the first-gamers at 3 quarter time for their oranges.

He also stole Josh Sinns Maccas award that Ken Stinkfist handed to him after the debutants first match.
Sinn reportedly chased him down and injured his groin in the process, and hasn’t been seen at senior level since.

Then the bikies rocked up demanding Houston give Sinns award back but he’d already cashed it in at the bookies and eaten the small cheeseburger meal behind Alberton wearing nothing but the prison bars.
There IS a distinct resemblance between Danny-boy and the pieman, isn't there? Age gap is about right, too and of course the solid Port connection..:think:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back