TheDoor

Club Legend
Jul 22, 2002
37º 48' S 144º 56.5' E
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
West Ham
Newbie Witts (12 touches at 50%) and Keays (27 touches at 51%) really put the icing on a shite week.
1655632127630.png

But at least I went up in the rankings, right? Big deal.

To be fair the criminal system is similar.

e.g Murder, Manslaughter, attempted murder etc, unlikely to be charged without a victim
I know, you get rewarded for being a failure, attempted murder ppffftttt!

May 9, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers, Port Melbourne.
1655632665097.png

Like the rest of you; Cripps, Witts, Short and many struggling to just over/under the ton; also had Houston and Crouch as extra sour cream to the premo. mix. Mills C, was probably where the ground was made and worst score fielded, which was 65.

Going to think long and hard this week about Witts/Jackson option; already have English and Cameron.

Have had the J-bag since Rd 2 and he has been excellent. I said earlier today, stupidly I now think, that he was rusty after the bye, but the more the game went by, that bandaged calf sitting beneath a reconstructed knee seemed to really bother him.

Apr 12, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
camel racing
Everything went right for me this week, the 3 new recruits were wonderful, the 4 injured players I didn't want i can now turf, The 6 spud scores from premos are excellent, i can now abuse them without any remorse, got another stupid Captain choice out of my system, decimated my trades left, but really who needs them, and only fell 12 spots.
Can only get better from here............er, don't quote me on that last sentence.

1915, won my cashie!!

Tale of woe like every other kent but I won't burden my friends.

You kents however, 22 on field plus Tess as an emg.

So that's 17,25,41,44 & 58 dropped out, plus Tess's 30.

Yet I managed to still get a pair of 59's & 68's in the 18!

Should've been a groin grabbling good week instead it just ended up a groin grabbling week!!!!!!!

May 9, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Everything went right for me this week, the 3 new recruits were wonderful, the 4 injured players I didn't want i can now turf, The 6 spud scores from premos are excellent, i can now abuse them without any remorse, got another stupid Captain choice out of my system, decimated my trades left, but really who needs them, and only fell 12 spots.
Can only get better from here............er, don't quote me on that last sentence.
I'm almost at the back of your particular peloton sunshine, hope you don't shirk from footsteps like Alex Marcou used to...

May 9, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
1915, won my cashie!!

Tale of woe like every other kent but I won't burden my friends.

You kents however, 22 on field plus Tess as an emg.

So that's 17,25,41,44 & 58 dropped out, plus Tess's 30.

Yet I managed to still get a pair of 59's & 68's in the 18!

Should've been a groin grabbling good week instead it just ended up a groin grabbling week!!!!!!!
9d30e621-bcfc-453f-9615-4f3c4ddaec6a_text.gif

May 9, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Pretty good chance now, i've gone from 4 not quite premos on the bench as cover to none
I'll run out of trades pretty soon. If I do Witts/Jackson this week and then Owens/Stewart the week after, that leaves one trade and 200K. Can always use that to move on Jackson if Gawn comes back and kills his scoring, but I think he'll fly in the meantime.

Bench cover then is Jed Anderson, PMac, Wehr, Hough, Rioli in descending order, with the ability to move any DM via Worner, PMac via Derkson, Anderson via Rioli.

If nobody dies and Jackson flies, it'll give me a fun ride home.

Apr 12, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
camel racing
I'll run out of trades pretty soon. If I do Witts/Jackson this week and then Owens/Stewart the week after, that leaves one trade and 200K. Can always use that to move on Jackson if Gawn comes back and kills his scoring, but I think he'll fly in the meantime.

Bench cover then is Jed Anderson, PMac, Wehr, Hough, Rioli in descending order, with the ability to move any DM via Worner, PMac via Derkson, Anderson via Rioli.

If nobody dies and Jackson flies, it'll give me a fun ride home.
I'll have a bit more cover in 2 weeks, 10k short of of bringing both English and Blicavs in this week.
Could have made sure of it if I bought Touk in instead of Laird, but wasn't prepared to compromise.

May 9, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
I'll have a bit more cover in 2 weeks, 10k short of of bringing both English and Blicavs in this week.
Could have made sure of it if I bought Touk in instead of Laird, but wasn't prepared to compromise.
With Miller switching more to the outside role, his scoring power is diminished. There'll be 1 or 2 140s in the run home still, 'cos he's a gun, but a lot more 100-110s for mine. I have both, but would not bring Miller in otherwise at this point.
Bringing Laird in after his first week back was one of the things I got right this year, the ledger is still in the red, but that one got a CD impact boost on the other side of the column.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back