Ranking: abysmal
Pants: firmly on

Al Bundy turn off SC.gif

Apr 12, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
camel racing
I'll run out of trades pretty soon. If I do Witts/Jackson this week and then Owens/Stewart the week after, that leaves one trade and 200K. Can always use that to move on Jackson if Gawn comes back and kills his scoring, but I think he'll fly in the meantime.

Bench cover then is Jed Anderson, PMac, Wehr, Hough, Rioli in descending order, with the ability to move any DM via Worner, PMac via Derkson, Anderson via Rioli.

If nobody dies and Jackson flies, it'll give me a fun ride home.
Then again, who needs a Pom when I could have a Bont, Cameron and Graham can cover Witts and Blicavs.

One trade for the rest of the season?

What could go wrong?
Nothing. I will suffer no more injuries and my players will all be peachy and stay away from the mro for the remainder of the season. You heard it here first.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mar 24, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Supercoach GRIM REAPER!!!!!
Only scored 1,749 with 19 playing and went down 1,295 spots to 10,684 absolutely devastated! :(

Preuss, Butters, Teakle and Jeffrey all injured.

I have suffered 3 ankle injuries in 2 weeks. Last week Gawn, this week Preuss and Jeffrey. How unlucky can you be?

Only won 2\9 league matches. :(

Thinking of blowing my last 2 trades and just put the team on auto pilot and come back next year, had enough of this year.

Butters and Preuss out, Parker and Jackson in.

Not sure if I will be sticking around, my enthusiasm for this kent of a game has been shot to pieces these last 2 weeks.

Sad Tyler The Creator GIF

Only scored 1,749 with 19 playing and went down 1,295 spots to 10,684 absolutely devastated! :(

Preuss, Butters, Teakle and Jeffrey all injured.

I have suffered 3 ankle injuries in 2 weeks. Last week Gawn, this week Preuss and Jeffrey. How unlucky can you be?

Only won 2\9 league matches. :(

Thinking of blowing my last 2 trades and just put the team on auto pilot and come back next year, had enough of this year.

Butters and Preuss out, Parker and Jackson in.

Not sure if I will be sticking around, my enthusiasm for this kent of a game has been shot to pieces these last 2 weeks.

Sad Tyler The Creator GIF
i blame the podcast
d8703437cf2703eeea52262f8cd71fac.gif

May 9, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers, Port Melbourne.
Been doing a bit of study this evening, running out of trades, not too concerned about that, but really zeroing in on costs/benefits/draws to a higher degree than normal.

I think if I had not had to waste 6 trades early in the year collecting the right keepers, I'd have a slice of Luke Jackson while Gawn is out, as I want to move Witts on this week, before he becomes a millstone.
His best work started to dry up when they played those games way up north and although they were both decent hundreds, they weren't 120/30/40 and I thought got a bit of CD largesse.
I thought he'd be rusty early today and then start to show the benefit of the rest. He got worse, I thought and looked completely cooked 10 minutes into the last 1/4. The calf and knee stopped him getting contested footy or effective tackles and his tap-work was pedestrian, probably because of how sore he is.
Some genius here, cannot remember who, spruiked Nanks several weeks ago and gee both his numbers and his 'watch' test have both passed with flying colours since.
Jackson may outscore TN while Gawn is out, but Nanks has gone 113.8 for his last 5 matches and has a great run home. That is more solid. 4% of teams at the moment.

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2009
Dubai, UAE
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
North Sydney Bears Rugby League

Disappointing finish with Touk as Captain and Witts. Thought I could give 2000 a shake, but not to be.

Entered the byes in position 12,457 and leave them coming 6,740. So not too bad. Copped a bit of the carnage, but barring troubles this week am full premo now. Well, what I think is full premo. Bench is a bit ropey though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back