Game Day 2022 SC Round 14 - The Bye Experience

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The poor Capt's choice (Touk) hurt this week .....why oh why did I change on gameday from Macrae

Short and Cripps getting worrying .....Cripps is history repeating itself, and Short has to go back to Defence, rather than spending large minutes on a HFF

Happy with current position .....enough trades ....should have been higher though, had it not been for Touk

1655677058980.png

Scored 1,885 which made it my best bye week, but only by 35pts. I had 22 playing and copped a lot of the mayhem so it could've been worse. It also could have been a hell of a lot better. Around 200 under projected, feelsbadman. Then again, a healthy move up the ranks back into the top 10k. Would be nice to finish in the top 5k.

1655684780719.png

The poor Capt's choice (Touk) hurt this week .....why oh why did I change on gameday from Macrae

Short and Cripps getting worrying .....Cripps is history repeating itself, and Short has to go back to Defence, rather than spending large minutes on a HFF

Happy with current position .....enough trades ....should have been higher though, had it not been for Touk

View attachment 1428378

Short has played ok the last few weeks. It's just been his ball use that has let him down at times.

SuperCoach results for Hall Of Fame players .....top players, based on 3 year result averages

The extra trades and Boosts have certainly changed the way the game is approached ......everyone will be wiser next year

9 Rounds to go .....still a lot of changes can occur in rankings, if you have the trades

FVp32NJaIAAcWsl

no neale or Oliver is kinda crazy
Purpose built side for this bye round.

In the preseason before all the injuries, rd14 was the hardest bye. So people would have targeted this bye round to make tailor made rd14 sides.

No Sicily, Oliver, Neale, Gawn, Grundy, Darcy, Brayshaw, etc.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SuperCoach results for Hall Of Fame players .....top players, based on 3 year result averages

The extra trades and Boosts have certainly changed the way the game is approached ......everyone will be wiser next year

9 Rounds to go .....still a lot of changes can occur in rankings, if you have the trades

FVp32NJaIAAcWsl

Adapt or be swept into memory seems to be a universal experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back