Game Day 2022 SC Round 15; if you never post but got a good score for the first time in 20 years let us know

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

3afe6cb3a8fff7d96b43f12755518b17.png

ill i feel sick GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder how Doc would go if he copped a tag for half a game and then played out of position for most of the other half. I doubt he would score 80.
You don't get points for getting a tag and your coach playing you out of position though. Comparing the two games statistically, Docherty should have been far more than 12 points clear of Sinclair

You don't get points for getting a tag and your coach playing you out of position though. Comparing the two games statistically, Docherty should have been far more than 12 points clear of Sinclair
Sinclair was actually pretty good when he got the ball. A few really good kicks, a couple of intercepts, a few clearances when he went on the ball for a very short time. Only one clanger. Just his overall volume of output was significantly down. He deserved his 80 points.

I'd argue he was in Saints best half dozen. Which, to be fair, says a lot about how diabolical they were tonight.

Sinclair was actually pretty good when he got the ball. A few really good kicks, a couple of intercepts, a few clearances when he went on the ball for a very short time. Only one clanger. Just his overall volume of output was significantly down. He deserved his 80 points.

I'd argue he was in Saints best half dozen. Which, to be fair, says a lot about how diabolical they were tonight.
That's fair. I don't have a significant issue with Sinclair's score, more Docherty's. Did he absolutely seagull it up in a disgusting way? Yes, but he played the exact same sort of game Jake Lloyd would in his days of averaging 120.

That's fair. I don't have a significant issue with Sinclair's score, more Docherty's. Did he absolutely seagull it up in a disgusting way? Yes, but he played the exact same sort of game Jake Lloyd would in his days of averaging 120.
You may be right with Doc. I don't own him but I did watch with disgust when he was running around chasing cheapies like Lloyd in his heyday. Maybe he was underscored a bit. But I'm certainly not upset he was only getting 3 points or so for each uncontested mark and kick :)

Petracca
Parker
McCartin
Sicily
Cripps
Doch
Bray
Short
Sinclair

17 played and I somehow have 9 spuds under 100 already. It's just truly incredible. Day after day, week after week. It just never ends
Your whinging never ends. Just delete your team and go outside and smoke a joint FFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back