Game Day 2022 SC Round 15; if you never post but got a good score for the first time in 20 years let us know

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah was the standard 30 touches poor use, should've kicked a couple goals game. It's much better than his 20 touches which he's been having the last month, a bit bullish on what he can do the run home.

Getting absolutely torched by Fritsch in the 1st minute didn't help. Petracca can spray them, needs to take more time. He also kicked few perfect passes and magically someone gets a hand in from nowhere...

I'd drop that Fritsch Kent if I was the coach. Did it again not long after. Tried a dribble kick instead of passing.

Getting absolutely torched by Fritsch in the 1st minute didn't help. Petracca can spray them, needs to take more time. He also kicked few perfect passes and magically someone gets a hand in from nowhere...

I'd drop that Fritsch Kent if I was the coach. Did it again not long after. Tried a dribble kick instead of passing.
Fritsch is our best forward, really good player, copped a fair spray from Goody and rightfully so but lol as if he would ever be dropped.

Tracc is legit the worst set shot in the comp, think he goes at 20%. Should've had the one from Fritsch and then hit the post at 3QT. Would be shocked if he doesn't average 110 from here on out.

Gawn said he might be back next week

That will be the end of Sweetums

shane mcmahon wrestling GIF by WWE

You can't see me, but I'm in the crowd in that shot. 100k packed in that night, the atmosphere was incredible.

Trac had 8 clearances, 797 metres gained, 9 inside 50’s and 9 score involvements all things champion data value for scoring.
The bloke played a great game. Was underscored all night and should’ve been 120+

Only 5 clangers so it wasn’t a 10+ like Cripps last Thursday night. He’s scored harshly every game unfortunately. It’s literally a raffle how champion data score certain players, for eg trac will kick a ball out into space for a team mate to run onto which is an effective kick but champion data will score it ineffective as it doesn’t go to them on the full. It’s a joke, he actually used the ball well last night for a change and still didn’t ton up

Very frustrating to own this year and if I had the trades I’d be get getting off

Jackson officially on my never ever again list.

Starts the season in a blaze of glory.

I trade him in for back to back 60's and he plays like he is just there to make up the numbers.

Suddenly they say 'hey mate, no Gawny so can you try a bit harder please?'
And the campaigner plays like the second coming of Kouta.

Can't ever trust a bloke who struggles to be self motivated.

Get on the list alongside Wingard (2014) and Greene (2021).

Fritsch is our best forward, really good player, copped a fair spray from Goody and rightfully so but lol as if he would ever be dropped.

Tracc is legit the worst set shot in the comp, think he goes at 20%. Should've had the one from Fritsch and then hit the post at 3QT. Would be shocked if he doesn't average 110 from here on out.
Nonsense, Oliver must be worst. Fyfe, Bont both pretty bad.

Fristsch was a disgrace last night, those sort of acts could lose a game on another day.

I trade him in for back to back 60's and he plays like he is just there to make up the numbers.

You're confused, he's had a role change. Not a matter of trying harder, but getting more opportunity.

And he's motivated by a big contract at a Perth club :moustache:

fetchimage

1656039273015.png

He was always going to score more with more CBAs and more time around the ball. Has nothing to do with trying harder lol

Trac had 8 clearances, 797 metres gained, 9 inside 50’s and 9 score involvements all things champion data value for scoring.
The bloke played a great game. Was underscored all night and should’ve been 120+

Only 5 clangers so it wasn’t a 10+ like Cripps last Thursday night. He’s scored harshly every game unfortunately. It’s literally a raffle how champion data score certain players, for eg trac will kick a ball out into space for a team mate to run onto which is an effective kick but champion data will score it ineffective as it doesn’t go to them on the full. It’s a joke, he actually used the ball well last night for a change and still didn’t ton up

Very frustrating to own this year and if I had the trades I’d be get getting off

I just traded him in for Butters and with only 4 trades left I won't be trading him out.

I thought he got ripped off last night too, he should have been around the same score as Oliver who scored 43 more points than him which is crazy when you compare their stats.

Nonsense, Oliver must be worst. Fyfe, Bont both pretty bad.

Fristsch was a disgrace last night, those sort of acts could lose a game on another day.
nah tracc is worse as he gets so many shots

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fetchimage

View attachment 1431186

He was always going to score more with more CBAs and more time around the ball. Has nothing to do with trying harder lol
BTW - I still can't believe how lucky you've got with the Captaincy - you can't tell me that luck doesn't count in this game :D

Whilst others are doing this!
Thinking Think GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

I just traded him in for Butters and with only 4 trades left I won't be trading him out.

I thought he got ripped off last night too, he should have been around the same score as Oliver who scored 43 more points than him which is crazy when you compare their stats.

Jackson got ripped off. Still can't understand why his fantasy score and supercoach are basically level. Particularly in the 2nd half.

Jackson got ripped off. Still can't understand why his fantasy score and supercoach are basically level. Particularly in the 2nd half.
There were at least two HTA he didn't get points for early doors.

Not sure if anyone mentioned it last night :moustache:

I bet he gets them next week, Hava Alle will have bombarded CD with complaints all week.

Bloke can't kick.

Went at 55% DE and that's propped up by his handballing and the stupid "40m+ = effective" ruling the CD have.

8 turnovers and 3 dropped marks didn't help either.

Was a great pick at the back end of last year, has been a very meh pick this year.

Won't be in a rush to get him in my side for future seasons.

Where do these stats come from?

Ufc 205 Thank You GIF by UFC

BTW - I still can't believe how lucky you've got with the Captaincy - you can't tell me that luck doesn't count in this game :D

Whilst others are doing this!
Thinking Think GIF by Rodney Dangerfield
No clue how Oliver became my captain. I reversed trades/rolled back and he ended up with it. Anyway, yeah worked out well, especially after his slow start.

here are my captain scores this year:
1656040884731.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back