Game Day 2022 SC Round 15; if you never post but got a good score for the first time in 20 years let us know

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Big-Freeze8-Banner.png

Welcome to Round 15, and the "official" Bigfooty MND round .....as of today, we have 26 participants in the competition

Participants list:
1. stevebbb
2. Loose at HB
3. Obese Arachnid - 2571
4. A Bit Dusty
5. Test Tickle
6. JuddgementDay
7. Nelso
8. kananooks - 2566
9. kenneyswarriors
10. VeinGlorious
11. SC fish - 2518
12. MacStradbroke
13. balmainforever - 2596 :crown:
14. toxic
15. ImissFrosty
16. WaynesWorld19
17. No eye deer
18. Kadog
19. Seymour Skinner
20. rocker_oz33
21. Jiska
22. jdeezy
23. gutsroy
24. Duckworthy
25. TempletonTheRat
26. Hack_Watts
27. Dazjack
28. buttox - 2577
29. Hava Alle
30. YeoGabbaGabba
31. Falchoon
32. pincrusher
33. JoeGab

You can still be added to the competition, buy heading over the the 2022 MND thread & registering (conditions apply) ....a MND Badge applies, but importantly it's for a good cause ....I now have 4 Beanies

Just Post your end of round score in the MND thread .....good luck everyone

MND-WW19.gif MND-Intro.gif

We enter this round with trepidation ....the SC Gods have been acting in full vengeful force, Preuss, Butters, English, to date .....could another premo out, be the straw that breaks a lot of Camels
What's worse is the optimism of clubs on return dates for injured players ....how often has a club said 1-2 weeks, and 4 weeks later, still no return
This of course is not designed to have Coach's "panic trade" ....although this would be favourable to the OP ED writer (please don't sue) ....it is however a consideration

That said, there's no amount of SC Love, that can help Judd_Magic .....still upgrading his team, the greatest tradeaholic of them all, this week announced himself as the 2022 winner of the "No Trades" sprint

Special recognition & thanks to Spider Eater for this outstanding gif

giphy.gif

It is a rocky road we all travel from here .....9 treacherous rounds to navigate ....reliable rookies ? , amazing, all our rookies coming thru now are DEF ...WTF were these 6 weeks ago !

A great round coming up for the footy purists ......who to (VC) in the first 2 games; Neale, Oliver, or Macrae v HAW ?
WCE are improving, surely Merrett can get a decent score this week ....Ridley to get the job on Kennedy or Darling ?

Do we trust Cripps against the visiting FREO ....the interest, 2nd game in, how will Brodie perform, with that hog Fyfe back in the side .....I have an earily feeling Fyfe could burst Brodie's bubble

Almost every game could be considered for "match of the round" ....well, except the NORTH v CROWS snorefest
We've planned all season, most Coach's have complete teams now .....most short of a suitable number of trades .....good luck everyone with your round

Crows mediocrity days since.gif

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Doomed.

Can't hide behind best 18 this week

Backline the only good thing about my team

Hack Merrett and Spudtracca in the mids....will get Witts as R2 and he looked awful last week....McCartin at F6

Just doomed this week

No Laird. No Mills. No Dawson.

Meh I don't have those 3 either and my year is going ok.

Although I agonised over trading in Dawson, Zorko and Pendles in Round 8 . Pendles had 5 scores over 100 and a 98. Not as big of a injury risk as Zorko either. Dawson had 4 scores in the 90s and 2 over 100.

Chose Pendles then this happened.
Screenshot_20220621-143045_SuperCoach.jpg
No scores over 100 and has missed a game.
Screenshot_20220621-142929_SuperCoach.jpg
No missed games All over 100. 3 over 130.

Talk about a sliding doors moment.

Meh I don't have those 3 either and my year is going ok.

Although I agonised over trading in Dawson, Zorko and Pendles in Round 8 . Pendles had 5 scores over 100 and a 98. Not as big of a injury risk as Zorko either. Dawson had 4 scores in the 90s and 2 over 100.

Chose Pendles then this happened.
View attachment 1429266
No scores over 100 and has missed a game.
View attachment 1429267
No missed games All over 100. 3 over 130.

Talk about a sliding doors moment.
Not fair

View attachment 1429268

Welcome to Round 15, and the "official" Bigfooty MND round .....as of today, we have 26 participants in the competition

Participants list:
1. stevebbb
2. Loose at HB
3. Obese Arachnid
4. A Bit Dusty
5. Test Tickle
6. JuddgementDay
7. Nelso
8. kananooks
9. kenneyswarriors
10. VeinGlorious
11. SC fish
12. MacStradbroke
13. balmainforever
14. toxic
15. ImissFrosty
16. WaynesWorld19
17. No eye deer
18. Kadog
19. Seymour Skinner
20. rocker_oz33
21. Jiska
22. jdeezy
23. gutsroy
24. Duckworthy
25. TempletonTheRat
26. Hack_Watts

You can still be added to the competition, buy heading over the the 2022 MND thread & registering (conditions apply) ....a MND Badge applies, but importantly it's for a good cause ....I now have 4 Beanies

Just Post your end of round score in the MND thread .....good luck everyone

View attachment 1429259 View attachment 1429261

We enter this round with trepidation ....the SC Gods have been acting in full vengeful force, Preuss, Butters, English, to date .....could another premo out, be the straw that breaks a lot of Camels
What's worse is the optimism of clubs on return dates for injured players ....how often has a club said 1-2 weeks, and 4 weeks later, still no return
This of course is not designed to have Coach's "panic trade" ....although this would be favourable to the OP ED writer (please don't sue) ....it is however a consideration

That said, there's no amount of SC Love, that can help Judd_Magic .....still upgrading his team, the greatest tradeaholic of them all, this week announced himself as the 2022 winner of the "No Trades" sprint

Special recognition & thanks to Spider Eater for this outstanding gif

giphy.gif

It is a rocky road we all travel from here .....9 treacherous rounds to navigate ....reliable rookies ? , amazing, all our rookies coming thru now are DEF ...WTF were these 6 weeks ago !

A great round coming up for the footy purists ......who to (VC) in the first 2 games; Neale, Oliver, or Macrae v HAW ?
WCE are improving, surely Merrett can get a decent score this week ....Ridley to get the job on Kennedy or Darling ?

Do we trust Cripps against the visiting FREO ....the interest, 2nd game in, how will Brodie perform, with that hog Fyfe back in the side .....I have an earily feeling Fyfe could burst Brodie's bubble

Almost every game could be considered for "match of the round" ....well, except the NORTH v CROWS snorefest
We've planned all season, most Coach's have complete teams now .....most short of a suitable number of trades .....good luck everyone with your round

View attachment 1429284

For inept kents like me who want in, can you please paste the hyperlink? I cannot find the thread for love, money or jam.

Thanks in advance...:D

For inept kents like me who want in, can you please paste the hyperlink? I cannot find the thread for love, money or jam.

Thanks in advance...:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back