Game Day 2022 SC Round 15; if you never post but got a good score for the first time in 20 years let us know

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
VC Neale 💩 - Harmes absolutely towelled him up with 7 tackles and two goals to boot.

Piglet with a 140

SP Luke Jackson:

122F5359-E8BC-46DC-869C-ABA0D3ACE4EB.gif

2/208.

Only Neale and Tracc. Not having Oliver is killing me week by week.

Dale, Dunkley, Macrae, Ridley and Hough tonight. Macrae VC so watch him pump out a 95. I've stuffed this up every week for the last 5-6 weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jackson first ruck = melbourne win.

Gawn might not get back in :moustache:
Gawn clearly a surplus to the Demons needs. I'd be happy to take him at the Swans for a second round pick to help them out. :moustache:

VC Neale meh
Ollie does what he does
Lyons. Not sure if I'm more mad at him being a s**t campaigner, me for picking him in the first place or yet another of my players subbed off with injury 😡

Projected for 2375, which is looking well off the pace.

What's the Lyons inj .?

I noticed Zac bails is cheap he might step into the mids .
Yeah\nah ..?

Jackson first ruck = melbourne win.

Gawn might not get back in :moustache:

Gawn can play forward \ ruck for rest of the year.

Jackson scores so for rest of the year.

Gawn gets DPP next year .

So hot .

Melting Hot Dog GIF

Quiet night tonight, just Dunks and Macrae

Dunno if I should C one of them, knowing me I’ll probably pick the wrong one if I do lol

2/251

Watched the game on a slight delay and didn't even look at SC tonight. Made the game much more enjoyable.
Rapt in the result of course. Didn't expect such an easy win but was quietly confident after seeing the Premiership winning defensive 6 were finally together again. Melbourne's whole game plan flows from what they can do and performances further down the field just fall into place. The system was back, which explained the win. A fanatical will to atone for the last few weeks explains the margin.

Just spent the last 20 minutes or so reading the posts here throughout the game. People cursing Oliver and Jackson early and bragging about how well Neale was going. When will people learn not to make assumptions based on a quarter of football?

Oh, and to TheRednWhite ... Please mate, change your schtick or change your avatar. You're embarrassing a great movie.
It’s a reminder for me to never have hope in this game

Just give me ONE week of no punishment, it just never happens.

Only listened in to the game in brief intervals.
Petracca ended up a bit wasteful?
On paper, that could have been a biggun.
Neale must have been quelled, was big early.
Not owning Oliver sucks - was effectively tagged in the first quarter or so, obviously not longer.
Jackson extracted full toll from a nice matchup, anyone who grabbed him will be rapt.👍
yeah was the standard 30 touches poor use, should've kicked a couple goals game. It's much better than his 20 touches which he's been having the last month, a bit bullish on what he can do the run home.

1/111 just VC Neale last night.

Big night ahead.

-Sicily (110+)
-Macrae C (130+)
-Dunkley (110+)
-Bont (110+)
-Merett (110+)

F U PARISH. Felt like a king after i traded him in and he averaged 140 across first 2 weeks in my team. 51 and two weeks on the sidelines since.

Would love 700 + points out of this lot tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back