Game Day 2022 SC Round 15; if you never post but got a good score for the first time in 20 years let us know

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Righto. Got home at 5am, had an absolute monster. Had a ripper of a day yesterday, then enter Heeney and Sinc. Didn’t watch a minute of footy yesterday.

Heeney kicking 3 and scoring 59 seems low, did Sinc get tagged or just have a bad game?

15/1767 C

Darcy 🙌
Brodie 🙌 Fyfe who?
Walsh 🙌
New recruit Stewart 🙌

Righto. Got home at 5am, had an absolute monster. Had a ripper of a day yesterday, then enter Heeney and Sinc. Didn’t watch a minute of footy yesterday.

Heeney kicking 3 and scoring 59 seems low, did Sinc get tagged or just have a bad game?

15/1767 C

Darcy 🙌
Brodie 🙌 Fyfe who?
Walsh 🙌
New recruit Stewart 🙌
You won't see new recruit Stewart for at least another 4 weeks.

Sincs copped a tag.

15/1767 C

Darcy 🙌
Brodie 🙌 Fyfe who?
Walsh 🙌
New recruit Stewart 🙌
Heeney butchered a few kicks early, including a terrible short pass when he was within range

1627/15 (C)
Prestia KO'd not good. Should be a rule whereby if a player is taken out unfairly, the offenders score is given to said player if it is higher.
Anyway, the sub performances of Sinclair, Short, Doc, Sicily, Cripps not doing my team any favours.
To come, Keays Goldy, Curtis, HH, Crisp, Touk, Witts.
Whatever.

Has only taken 15 rounds for Mr C.Gull to get back down to business. Did play very very well...10 contested Poss. 9 marks including a few nice contested ones. Horrible game last week though.

Surprise surprise.

The week I need McCartin on field? Why wouldn't he turn into a spud. It's just constant punishment week after week after week. It honestly never ends for me, why me...
sassy mr. d GIF by CBC

oh nice Sinclair getting tagged as well....joins Brayshaw. Every player that gets tagged in any given week, you can count on me having them. Not fair
sad cry me a river GIF

Petracca
Parker
McCartin
Sicily
Cripps
Doch
Bray
Short
Sinclair

17 played and I somehow have 9 spuds under 100 already. It's just truly incredible. Day after day, week after week. It just never ends
Will Ferrell Movie GIF by filmeditor

held McCartin through the byes because I knew pretty early that I was screwed for round 14 bye. I had both SDK and PMac at that time, and of course I traded SDK who tonned up today. PMac had the edge in scoring but of course I got punished for that choice, can't win
Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

And only read the last 10 pages.

Tight 1 v 2 battle in Div 1 this week.

Opponent has Rosas + 230 points vs me having Witts, Dawson and Keays. Feel like I should win, but it depends on Keays and Witts not replicating last week's atrocious efforts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Players remaining today:
Jelly
Cogs
Green
Crisp
Rankine
Rozee
Witts

Have Darcy with 117 as VC. Have little doubt one of the above players will go 140+ this week, but it's trying to pick the right one. In light of other scores this week, I'll probably bank the 117. A new look Cogs is tempting though.

Even he gets 140 it's only 17 points. Not worth it.

You're right, but I'm going for it.

Half of his last ten scores have been 130+.

His highest is 154, and he's taking on no one.

Last time he went under a ton he went 143 the week after.

I need a hail Mary to try to pinch a league match

I just have to know, is DaveyBoy123 a bot
or is there a real entity lurking around somewhere ?

Really appreciate the late news/subs, and devastated when on the rare occasion Davey misses.
Panic and have to try and remember how to do it the old fashioned way when that happens.

Anyway Thankyou.

Hoping new recruit Tarryn Thomas can at least outscore Turdin's 31

Players remaining today:
Jelly
Cogs
Green
Crisp
Rankine
Rozee
Witts

Have Darcy with 117 as VC. Have little doubt one of the above players will go 140+ this week, but it's trying to pick the right one. In light of other scores this week, I'll probably bank the 117. A new look Cogs is tempting though.
Rankine ?

What's next, West ?

Sent from my Redmi Note 5 using BigFooty.com mobile app

15/1767 C

Darcy 🙌
Brodie 🙌 Fyfe who?
Walsh 🙌
New recruit Stewart 🙌
Sincs had the full Ryan Clarke special for most of the game - scragging, pinching, toe-stepping, the works. The spirit of Ryan Crowley came to life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back