Game Day 2022 SC Round 15; if you never post but got a good score for the first time in 20 years let us know

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

GWS have lost every game that Himmelberg has played defence in (bar North who don't really count as an AFL team), conceding big scores in all of them.

Time to swing him back forward :devil:

GWS have lost every game that Himmelberg has played defence in (bar North who don't really count as an AFL team), conceding big scores in all of them.

Absolutely, they got back into the game with him up forward. That would be the smart move from McVeigh :moustache:

Cannot wait for Stewart to serve his suspension so I can get rid of this crab jack crisp, * me what an underwhelming player, every premo def going 110+ this year, meanwhile this guy just struggles to match them and today was just horrid.

They beat West Coast as well, suppose they don’t count either like North.
Absolutely, they got back into the game with him up forward. That would be the smart move from McVeigh :moustache:
Their run in the last started with him in the ruck wink 😉

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cannot wait for Stewart to serve his suspension so I can get rid of this crab jack crisp, * me what an underwhelming player, every premo def going 110+ this year, meanwhile this guy just struggles to match them and today was just horrid.
Yep I'm stuck with him too, he's just a sub-premo.

Huge last quarter from Jelly, 54 points!

Jelly 👌
Whitfield ✅
Coniglio 👌
Wehr on bench ✅

Touk
Witts
Rosas

One point ahead in cash league, with Rosas still in play. He hasn’t scored a point this quarter yet.

SuperCoach is a funny game. I brought Rozee in this week and was fuming. 2 minutes later he kicks 2 goals and it all changes. Gotta love it

Get Out.gif

Just past 2500
Witts and Touk still running.
Not a bad week.
Just past 2500
Witts touk and Houston to come.
Not a bad week but just slightly better than yours. 😇😇😱😱😱

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back