Game Day 2022 SC Round 16 - Of Monsters and (burn)Men

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m onsite there permanently. No phones, but sneak up to the office for computer access when I can.

P.S: Why did you bring the weather with you?
Weathers spot on?
Not for us locals! 17-27?
F$&king ice age s**t!
******* freezing, overcast, some rain and blowing a ******* Gale!
Its meant to be the dry season!
27 degrees is perfect weather! 😎😎😎
I melt in extreme heat, like the witch in Wizard of Oz… lol
During lunch, I’ve been looking around the rooms and trying to find someone with a computer…. I might need your help! 🙃

If Jackson is out, I'll trade Hamilton to Ben Brown. He's very cheap. Hopefully a few spike games. Good cover for the year.

583/4 VC Neale

If Jackson is a late out I will most likely be using two of my remaining four trades.

Hobbs (that’ll do pig, that’ll do) to SP Bazzo opening up the D/F link for Paddy MacDaddy to cover both lines.

Jackson to Hodor because **** it, this year has been relatively cooked as it is.

Leaves me with 2 trades and $121k in kitty.

Fingers crossed I can get Butters back at the very least to cover Treloar for the time-being. English out for another would suck baws.

6E17F0C2-D3E1-4031-BC7E-F7F89131AB68.jpeg AFE8CDF0-1270-4930-B8F2-F25D2E7468E9.jpeg

Last edited:
5/566
From macrae, Dunkley, treloar, Neale, Coleman looped.

Not bad overall

583/4 VC Neale

If Jackson is a late out I will most likely be using two of my remaining four trades.

Hobbs (that’ll do pig, that’ll do) to SP Bazzo opening up the D/F link for Paddy MacDaddy to cover both lines.

Jackson to Hodor because **** it, this year has been relatively cooked as it is.

Fingers crossed I can get Butters back at the very least to cover Treloar for the time-being. English out for another would suck baws.

View attachment 1436801View attachment 1436802
Weakest M8 and D5/D6 on the SC board.
Your bench cover makes my eyes water.

Uppercut yourself you trade-wasting oxygen sack.

Weakest M8 and D5/D6 on the SC board.
Your bench cover makes my eyes water.

Uppercut yourself you trade-wasting oxygen sack.

To hard on yourself mate. Besides being a bit low on trades your team is pretty good. I've got Pendles and Plebtracca in my team as D6 and M8.

If Jackson is out I can cop a donut or trade in a player for 415k, I don't see anyone at that price worth going for. My potential cover in Hobbs had to be dropped as well. Might just cop the donut and upgrade him next week.

Of course the news comes after a Thursday night game where I'd already done my trades to get in Dale. He's still named in the team sheet, why do they do this?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

5/691vc (Neale)

Options if Jackson is out are very limited for me. It was a gamble to bring him in as cover for Gawn, in the hope of turning him back into Gawn in a few weeks. Donut for this week is probably the best option unfortunately. Sideways to 2MP(BE-5) is another. But that starts eating into the trades again and would probably still take another 2 to get Gawn back in after that. Or i could cash in McCartin and go Jackson to Hodor.

decisions GIF

5/691vc (Neale)

Options if Jackson is out are very limited for me. It was a gamble to bring him in as cover for Gawn, in the hope of turning him back into Gawn in a few weeks. Donut for this week is probably the best option unfortunately. Sideways to 2MP(BE-5) is another. But that starts eating into the trades again and would probably still take another 2 to get Gawn back in after that. Or i could cash in McCartin and go Jackson to Hodor.

decisions GIF
Or i could cash in McCartin and go Jackson to Hodor.
my vote.

McCartin to Turner, Jackson to Hodor? Turner keeps my def/fwd loop open and he's safe JS wise?
1656631366053.png
3 goals in the VFL last week after being named an emergency for the 1's
On the extended bench again this week we find out at 5.00pm if he makes the team.
Turner would obviously have better JS.
But he is a terrible footballer.

583/4 VC Neale

View attachment 1436801View attachment 1436802
Nice team :thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back