Game Day 2022 SC Round 16 - Of Monsters and (burn)Men

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
doesn't oliver have 2 double tons in his last few games against crows? Makes 130 pretty awkward...

if you saw my team then you'd understand. Neale and Crae were the only options I had apart from Oliver. My midfield is full of frauds. I have Hodor the oaf who is scraping to tons rucking against nobodies. Touk struggling to ton since I got him. Spudtracca...enough said. Oliver is going huge, I just know it
I reckon if you won $10 million in Lotto you would be upset that it wasn't $11 million. FFS.

Clarry has had two good scores against the crows at AO, but he also had a 68 there this year, which is his only score under 99 for the year. If you aren't happy with 135, why VC him in the first place?

I reckon if you won $10 million in Lotto you would be upset that it wasn't $11 million. FFS.

Clarry has had two good scores against the crows at AO, but he also had a 68 there this year, which is his only score under 99 for the year. If you aren't happy with 135, why VC him in the first place?
Yep, if you thought Clarry was going to go big and didn’t want to miss out then you had to VC him like me and plenty others did. If you VC’d someone last night then you should be planning to take a 130+ score.

If Jackson is out, I'll trade Hamilton to Ben Brown. He's very cheap. Hopefully a few spike games. Good cover for the year.
should i do that but for Curtis rn??? Have to field him this week but then cover the rest.

583/4 VC Neale

If Jackson is a late out I will most likely be using two of my remaining four trades.

Hobbs (that’ll do pig, that’ll do) to SP Bazzo opening up the D/F link for Paddy MacDaddy to cover both lines.

Jackson to Hodor because **** it, this year has been relatively cooked as it is.

Leaves me with 2 trades and $121k in kitty.

Fingers crossed I can get Butters back at the very least to cover Treloar for the time-being. English out for another would suck baws.

View attachment 1436801View attachment 1436802
That is a really nice team mate.

Why the * do I have Nick Larkey in my side rn

(Log in to remove this ad.)

140 would have been nice…or just a 110 so I could C Oliver.

I shouldn’t complain though, take what I can get

I'm playing a bloke ranked 4th overall and we're both predicted to score 2,700

Supercoach site prediction its abit outrageous. SupercoachData is more conservative.

Like will Clayton Oliver actually score 193? Bit a juiced up prediction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back