Game Day 2022 SC Round 16 - Of Monsters and (burn)Men

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Some disappointing efforts. Brought in Docherty. Underwhelming. Hall was my other option, so there is always a bright side. But Gresh, Witts, Heeney, Crisp poor scores. Even Short, Cripps, Hewett not up to their usual.

Lots good. Oliver C, Sincs, Merrett, Sicily, Neale. And I won 9/9 League games. But seeing some massive scores. Jealous!

Darcy, Witts, Bray, Cripps, brodie all shafted by CD in one week. It's just too much

Here have some wine with that.

Drunk Happy Hour GIF

2373, carried Jackson & Pruess which resulted in a dognut plus Butters. 6 trades left.

Won 1/10 leagues, my cashie & that's why I didn't trade.
If I looked in trouble I had money to go Pruess to Hodor.

I'm top of cashie & looking at the match ups I could lose almost all remaining matches & still be top 4.
Likely win one anyway as I play a pretty s**t team in the last 3 any way.

Yep ranking will take a spanking (that's a good thing isn't it?-oh my gif) but would be nice to hit cashie finals with a few trades for once.

Anyway, you're all cordially invited to pash my taint.

One of the highest scores I've had, but not anywhere near good enough this week I suspect.
Stewart and English on the bench didn't help.

Great Tragics1 match versus Nelso with the lead changing hands often during that last game. Ended up going down by 1 point.

is that really 150 over par? Because earlier today par seemed like 2650 judging by people's scores
Nobody posts s**t scores on BF so par is never as high as it is in these threads.

SuperCoach Data is always more accurate. Par top 5k is ~2520, par top 1k is 2560. You've smashed it and you are above par just about every week but it's always "woe is me, my team is terrible"

FFS campaigner some of us had Zorko and Hall this week. 2665 is NEVER worth complaining about

One of the highest scores I've had, but not anywhere near good enough this week I suspect.
Stewart and English on the bench didn't help.

Great Tragics1 match versus Nelso with the lead changing hands often during that last game. Ended up going down by 1 point.
It was a great match.

Many twists and turns. Could have gone either way.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

2283👎thats with Captain Clarry
Best score in Def was new recruit Byrne-Jones 94😢

1/10 league wins, only win was by 19 pts and they had 2 donuts😢

With one trade left my team is cooked
Fullscreen capture 23062022 44350 PM.bmp.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2546 all out

Rucks of Witts + 🍩
Heeney serves up 💩 then I put MRJ on field over Rosas
meanwhile Nicky Daicos sits at M9

it was still good enough to knock off WaynesWorld19 premier supercoach team of the future :moustache:

1656845121796.png

2530. Mills, Heeney, Doch, Crisp, Witts and Short all a pain. Daicos (premo😍), Trac, C Clarry, Sicily, Laird all terrific. Need English back next week so I won’t have to field Rhett Bazzo again😅

2546 all out

Rucks of Witts + 🍩
Heeney serves up 💩 then I put MRJ on field over Rosas
meanwhile Nicky Daicos sits at M9

it was still good enough to knock off WaynesWorld19 premier supercoach team of the future :moustache:

View attachment 1438957
Who had Halls 18 pts sitting on field .....and MacDonalds putrid score at F6 (English cover)

I did everything else well for the week .....such is SC Life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back