Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
giphy.gif
irish-gif.gif

They say luck plays an important part in SuperCoach ....not one to be superstitious at all, but at this stage of the year, we all need a touch of luck

Take us "former" Aaron Hall owners .....did we expect more than 2 min play from him ....hell yeah. Are we stupid enough to believe the NORTH camp, he'll be back in 1-2 weeks, making him a hold option .....hell no !

So, luckily I had some trades in my pocket ....Gawn goes down, so I become a genius & trade him to Stewart .....then he politely clips Prestia, in a how ya going bud moment, and he's gonesky .....another brilliant trade then ensures, going to Hall .....4 trades to complete a circle back to Gawn

80EXj.gif

As usual, though, you won't see me complain .....I'll simply get back on the horse, and wait for it to kick me .....again

Luck is an inevitable part of this game .....most coach's now hover between 2 and 4 trades, with 7 rounds to go.
We all need a bit of luck, I'll be rubbing the blarney stone, or a facsimile thereof ....I'm planning on luxury upgrades .... but I'll probably have to injury trade, to players I can afford, but don't want.

Good luck to Parish owners :straining:.....can Whitfield survive the year :straining: .....do we want Short to survive the year :devil: ....we need a jolly, magical Leprachaun to bestow luck, and bless our teams .....or will we get ....

leprechaun-in-space-gif.gif

May the Luck Of The Irish be with you.....good luck, and have a great round

Any time anyone posts a projected score with their Supercoach Gold I just assume they’re rich campaigners who live in mansions with flash cars and an extravagant lifestyle. I don’t care if it’s like $1 a week, that’s how you are in my eyes. So why the hell do you rich campaigners post on this forum instead of going on a trip with your private jets.

Have a look at this trade history. Gee I’ve broken some players lately. Either injured, reported, turned to 💩 or dismissed after I got them in. I’d like to get through one week without drama 😃

Few examples of players below.

Cripps
121 out of team , 7 games, including his injury affected 30 score. 138 not including injury affected score. All scores over

103 in my team , 8 games only 3 score over 100.

Parish
115 out of team , 9 games
108 in team , 4 games but has missed 2 through injury and May miss again.

Witts
120 out of team, 12 games
93 in team, 3 games. 2 scores in 60s

16BF88C3-FA41-4498-AAF5-BA9F530D4E84.jpeg 8E373A01-5A75-4279-88EB-75C509323D3A.jpeg

Any time anyone posts a projected score with their Supercoach Gold I just assume they’re rich campaigners who live in mansions with flash cars and an extravagant lifestyle. I don’t care if it’s like $1 a week, that’s how you are in my eyes. So why the hell do you rich campaigners post on this forum instead of going on a trip with your private jets.

My private jet is in for a service and the courtesy jet is beneath my refined standards

Can you afford to reduce the size of your avie, so we can see the Daicos's noses ?
I hate that avatar, looks like the cover of some weird fanfiction or something. Man idk it just does something to me. Maybe I just can't stand Collingwood having some decent young players.

Can you afford to reduce the size of your avie, so we can see the Daicos's noses ?

It's not the size, it's the shape lol.

I tried, believe me I tried. Even sized down if it's set to square, this is what you get. Well I couldn't figure out a way to fix it, anyway

giphy.gif
irish-gif.gif

They say luck plays an important part in SuperCoach ....not one to be superstitious at all, but at this stage of the year, we all need a touch of luck

Take us "former" Aaron Hall owners .....did we expect more than 2 min play from him ....hell yeah. Are we stupid enough to believe the NORTH camp, he'll be back in 1-2 weeks, making him a hold option .....hell no !

So, luckily I had some trades in my pocket ....Gawn goes down, so I become a genius & trade him to Stewart .....then he politely clips Prestia, in a how ya going bud moment, and he's gonesky .....another brilliant trade then ensures, going to Hall .....4 trades to complete a circle back to Gawn

80EXj.gif

As usual, though, you won't see me complain .....I'll simply get back on the horse, and wait for it to kick me .....again

Luck is an inevitable part of this game .....most coach's now hover between 2 and 4 trades, with 7 rounds to go.
We all need a bit of luck, I'll be rubbing the blarney stone, or a facsimile thereof ....I'm planning on luxury upgrades .... but I'll probably have to injury trade, to players I can afford, but don't want.

Good luck to Parish owners :straining:.....can Whitfield survive the year :straining: .....do we want Short to survive the year :devil: ....we need a jolly, magical Leprachaun to bestow luck, and bless our teams .....or will we get ....

leprechaun-in-space-gif.gif

May the Luck Of The Irish be with you.....good luck, and have a great round

I need some luck, as lately my PODs have become POS :'(

At this point in time you go back and look at some of the stupid trades you've made - if only you didn't do those stuff ups!
It's half luck and half the results of the decisions you've made - that is, we've made our own luck :straining:

Let see what this week brings, but I've have had enough of sliding down on my overall ranking - time for a change of luck hey!

oh BTW - bring on some selection carnage (but not to my players!)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back