Game Day 2022 SC Round 17 - Luck of The Irish Needed

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
EA3452E4-CB1F-482B-BA34-0AAA40854A5B.jpeg

I’m pretty damn happy considering the circumstances. Thought I’d be a clever campaigner and loophole Shorty to my mids, whilst leaving that human version of a wet fart Whitfield on the ground.

Bang. 50 points lost there.

I thought I’d be an even cleverererer campaigner and not take the claret pigs perfectly acceptable VC score, opting for Lachie “I look like a cross between Ramsay Bolton and beloved folklore character and all round good bloke Gollum aka Sméagol” Neale’s pathetic excuse of an 89. Thanks for eating a kilo of atomic vindaloo and spraying my team with your excrement you sawn-off pint-sized prick.

Have a splendiferous week people.

Much love,

Veiny xo

2,391 which moved me up 68 spots to 667.

I’ve moved up in 11 of the last 12 rounds (I moved back 24 spots in the other one).

Embraced the extra trades this year, I’ve traded out healthy 3 super premos at close-ish to their peak: Macrae (r11), Mills (r13), Sicily r16). It still might not work out but as of right now I think it maybe has.

Couple of random thoughts to chew over:
I have Nick 'Brownlow' Daicos with 3 definite BOG and several other 1 or 2 vote games. He couldn't, could he? $251.00
Laird is $101 and I am officially on - 1000/10 and 500/5 EW, ta muchly.

If Ben King was on the park this year, GC would likely be top 4 and a genuine flag threat, that is how much their game is coming together; great move to sign Dew again as everyone up there is finally on the same page and the unit's confidence is sky-high.

I have Nick 'Brownlow' Daicos with 3 definite BOG and several other 1 or 2 vote games. He couldn't, could he? $251.00

If Ben King was on the park this year, GC would likely be top 4 and a genuine flag threat, that is how much their game is coming together; great move to sign Dew again as everyone up there is finally on the same page and the unit's confidence is sky-high.
Crows don't win enough games for Laird to get 3 or 2 votes.

Plus he is not going to stand out with the umpires.

Might be worth something when they put out more markets like 20+ votes or club leaders but they are no where near the win. Probably need like 40 votes to win this year. Brayshaw, Neale and Oliver only three I think.

The midfield isn't quite there yet. Probably need one more A-grader and another 40 games into Rowell to be a flag threat. Getting there though.

Treading water this week.

Tom Green, Capt Neale and having to cover Hall with Wehr/Bazzo cost me around 200pts. But everyone else was solid (Dunks doesn't really count as everyone has him).

Still haven't had a week where I've fielded full premo...someone always drops out.

1657507067686.png

Just thinking, Luke Davies-Uniacke might be the best hyphenated surnamed player since the wonderful David Rhys-Jones; kid is a star.

Footy's Hunter S. Thompson does it again; thanks Titus...

'Jye Caldwell also did a nice job on Lachie Neale while also having a big impact like himself, it’s the best performance by someone called Jye outside an outer suburbs nightclub.'

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just thinking, Luke Davies-Uniacke might be the best hyphenated surnamed player since the wonderful David Rhys-Jones; kid is a star.

Owned him last year, watched him closely, does a lot of things right. Great balance, great clearance player.

Seems to be translating to SC points of late with a more rounded defensive side.

Bet the farm on Andy B

Thanks buttox for finally allowing me to gif Forest.

Cracks me up everytime.

Technically incorrect however as I don't come on here till after rnd 3 every year, as I don't want my thinking clouded by the sensible team advice in here. So while I certainly didn't post about using 2 boosts in first 2 rounds, I did do that and any chance to smile at Forest i'll take.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back