Game Day 2022 SC Round 18 - Matchday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah Rnd 3 sucked balls...i cant blame a lousy finish on that though :straining:

Are u still going alright ? I must have stepped on a black cat or something. I keep thinking i must be due for a run of 2 or 3 good weeks.
Yeah, I sucked balls rnd 5 (77,000 ish) and a few brain fade weeks that while hilarious didn't help (my C scored 66 to Olivers 360 one week). I keep waiting to fade away but have also jagged a few rounds, moved up 11 this week to 35. Starting to believe the saying that god looks after fools and drunks, i qualify for one of those titles, and i'll take every bit of help i can get.

And apoligies it was'nt a personal dig, just can't help myself sometimes when the opportunity strikes.

Yeah, I sucked balls rnd 5 (77,000 ish) and a few brain fade weeks that while hilarious didn't help (my C scored 66 to Olivers 360 one week). I keep waiting to fade away but have also jagged a few rounds, moved up 11 this week to 35. Starting to believe the saying that god looks after fools and drunks, i qualify for one of those titles, and i'll take every bit of help i can get.

And apoligies it was'nt a personal dig, just can't help myself sometimes when the opportunity strikes.
It was round 1 for me.
I had a horrible start to the year.
Rounds 4,5,6 I sucked. But once boost season began the points started coming in.
1658202179507.png

Strictly a thong man?
That's a pretty personal question

Say Word Lol GIF by Desus & Mero

It was round 1 for me.
Rounds 4,5,6 I sucked. But once boost season began the points started coming in.
View attachment 1450411
I'm trying to make sense of things, and how important early scores are. I've never had the monster rounds, my biggest 501,506,507. But did avg 2400 over the first 4 rnds.
Just wanna know the secret.

I'm trying to make sense of things, and how important early scores are. I've never had the monster rounds, my biggest 501,506,507. But did avg 2400 over the first 4 rnds.
Just wanna know the secret.
Traditionally midpriced teams start strong and run out of puff.
Guns and rookies start slower and come home stronger.
Its a race to a completed team as far as ranking goes.
Every year a few midpricers become keepers and give the midpriced teams a real leg up.
This year we had heaps of these picks come good and go premo.
Most guns and rookies teams are struggling.

Traditionally midpriced teams start strong and run out of puff.
Guns and rookies start slower and come home stronger.
Its a race to a completed team as far as ranking goes.
Every year a few midpricers become keepers and give the midpriced teams a real leg up.
This year we had heaps of these picks come good and go premo.
Most guns and rookies teams are struggling.
MPM has been the winner this year, no doubt.

It was round 1 for me.
View attachment 1450411
I’m similar, rounds 1 and 3 were shithouse, although I remember thinking my team was actually doing quite well, I think I just didn’t lean into MPM as much as others (I had Berry, Cogs, Brodie and Xerri) which cost me early, but now I’m coming home strong. Did particularly well over the byes which helps.
50035401-2E34-4F95-B7C3-4F75214878A5.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It was round 1 for me.
View attachment 1450411
Ah, i've just clicked, boost season started earlier for me, As in first 2 trading weeks was boost season for me, 4 weeks before yours started ?

Ah, i've just clicked, boost season started earlier for me, As in first 2 trading weeks was boost season for me, 4 weeks before yours started ?
Yep I conserved trades over the first few rounds.
Went nuts once my rookies had made some cash.
I should have started a week earlier. IMO.

The socks are everything, we all want the socks.

Kents that are winning socks this year shouldn't be sooking. Go PM that redwhite campaigner and sook to him, he loves it.

Some of us aren't winning socks and still try to maintain a sunny disposition.

I'll get more socks next year damn it.

2bc6e01da5c6383a29417ba30b2ca199

Hoping I can hold on and win some socks for the first time this year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back