Game Day 2022 SC Round 18 - Matchday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping I get the last pair and you finish 2 points behind me, biaaatch...
You want him behind you eh?

Oh My George Takai GIF

Gonna overtake him soon now he's run out of trades...
That's the spirit, juices flowing; you piqued my interest a coupla weeks back when you chimed with '2 points ahead of you' after my weekend review, so it is most definitely ONNN.

You should see the thoughts running thru my head when i'm guessing what your replying to...........um, acutally you shouldn't.
Everything TheRednWhite posts is of Olympic standard trolling.
His entire character is based on Marvin The Paranoid Android from The Hitch-Hiker's Guide To The Galaxy; of this I am all but certain.

I always hear his voice in his posts as a whiny, snivelling Northern Pom - just absolute gold.

Yeah, I sucked balls rnd 5 (77,000 ish) and a few brain fade weeks that while hilarious didn't help (my C scored 66 to Olivers 360 one week). I keep waiting to fade away but have also jagged a few rounds, moved up 11 this week to 35. Starting to believe the saying that god looks after fools and drunks, i qualify for one of those titles, and i'll take every bit of help i can get.

And apoligies it was'nt a personal dig, just can't help myself sometimes when the opportunity strikes.
No problemo didnt notice any. Wouldnt worry me if it was.
This place has always been about piling as much s**t on everyone else until they arc up. Wouldnt be fun without it :thumbsu:
Good stuff...you're still nicely placed for a run at it with a bit of luck.

It's alright ....I'm 3rd in tragics 1 ...Top in BF Div 7 .....and 13th in Div 21

The rankings only depict last years final ranking ....and isn't a reflection of the quality of players
Bugga me. Doing well. You definitely dont deserve it :p

One day i'll have to wrangle my way onto one of those fancy podcasts you do. Maybe next year. Had a listen to one awhile ago with steveBBBBBBBBBBBB B B bbbb B and Uncle J. Good stuff.
p.s. You still got SHitfield ?

Bugga me. Doing well. You definitely dont deserve it :p

One day i'll have to wrangle my way onto one of those fancy podcasts you do. Maybe next year. Had a listen to one awhile ago with steveBBBBBBBBBBBB B B bbbb B and Uncle J. Good stuff.
p.s. You still got SHitfield ?
monkey1.gif

DJ RD18 RANK.png
DJ RD18 TEAM.png

Slid back almost the exact same number of ranks I progressed last week after scoring 2 points off last week's exact score.

Almost as if last week didn't exist in a sense. I am sure many would wish this season didn't exist too, I imagine!

Going to * off Baker who I brought in as a POD 3-4 weeks ago stupidly. Thankfully Marshall is $10k cheaper and as a MID/RUCK provides much needed cover in the ruck, and is averaging 112.8 without Ryder in the team, and just 75.8 with him. With Ryder out of the side, it's happy days!

SCE_MARSHALL_AVE.png

View attachment 1450662
View attachment 1450663

Slid back almost the exact same number of ranks I progressed last week after scoring 2 points off last week's exact score.

Almost as if last week didn't exist in a sense. I am sure many would wish this season didn't exist too, I imagine!

Going to * off Baker who I brought in as a POD 3-4 weeks ago stupidly. Thankfully Marshall is $10k cheaper and as a MID/RUCK provides much needed cover in the ruck, and is averaging 112.8 without Ryder in the team, and just 75.8 with him. With Ryder out of the side, it's happy days!

View attachment 1450670
No Nic nat this week either.
He is rucking against spuds.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1450662
View attachment 1450663

View attachment 1450670
No Nic nat this week either.
He is rucking against spuds.

Taking Notes GIFs | Tenor

Geeze, a lot of campaigners gonna melt when Tom Campbell gets picked this week...and he WILL be picked kentmeisters, take it to the bank.

View attachment 1450670
17782C49-D9B0-4103-BDCC-A73B6CC8B917.jpeg

Geeze, a lot of campaigners gonna melt when Tom Campbell gets picked this week...and he WILL be picked kentmeisters, take it to the bank.
Soup has been getting stats like that in the VFL for like 5 years.
Too good for VFL and not AFL quality.
Great leadership and a great club man but just not good enough.
Seinfeld Soup GIF

Soup has been getting stats like that in the VFL for like 5 years.
Too good for VFL and not AFL quality.
Great leadership and a great club man but just not good enough.
Seinfeld Soup GIF
Tell me this isn't is nickname? That's horrendous 🤣
That is almost savant level stuff for our sports-folk over here; If it wasn't Soup, rest assured the only viable option would have been Cambo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back