Game Day 2022 SC Round 18 - Matchday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is almost savant level stuff for our sports-folk over here; If it wasn't Soup, rest assured the only viable option would have been Cambo.
Smithy with the tap, down to Cambo who handballs quickly to Jonesy, Macca applies the shepherd whilst Scotty makes a lead and marks. He plays on, handball over the top and Ando runs into an open goal for a Joe the Goose special. Clarko in the coaches box loves it.

That is almost savant level stuff for our sports-folk over here; If it wasn't Soup, rest assured the only viable option would have been Cambo.
I read somewhere that Mark Waugh was nicknamed "Afghanistan" during the 80's while he waited for his chance in the Aussie team. Always thought that was good.

I'm just counting down the weeks till this campaigner of a season is over.

Copped a Jackson and Oliver dounut the last few weeks and overall ranking is around 14,000 odd now.

Am only going to finish in the top 8 in 1 out of my 9 leagues and I am 1st can you believe? LOL! Tells you how s**t that league is. :drunk:

No bench cover whatsoever. :(

Screenshot 2022-04-28 072750.JPG

Last edited:
I'm just counting down the weeks till this campaigner of a season is over.

Copped a Jackson and Oliver dounut the last few weeks and overall ranking is around 14,000 odd now.

Am only going to finish in the top 8 in 1 out of my 9 leagues and I am 1st can you believe? LOL! Tells you how s**t that league is. :drunk:

No bench cover whatsover. :(

View attachment 1451502
Can't you use some of the trades you saved?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back