Not open for further replies.
May 9, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers, Port Melbourne.
Are you holding Houston?
As the officially named full-back in the No Trades Club All-Stars 2022, I am rather obliged to. Luckily I have a few options to cover him, even if Hewett misses another week, with Wehr still at D7, can even use Hough for a week if needs be.

Aug 6, 2021
AFL Club
Adelaide
2317, fell 170 spots to 975

Disappointing but I think I can recover, POD Blicavs and Libba was disappointing but Blicavs will probably go to Gawn this week, and will get Stewart in this week which will hopefully see some more improvement. Hopefully Crippas score is a sign of things to come and I won’t need to trade him. Those who watched the game, what are your thoughts on him?

May 20, 2009
coburg
AFL Club
North Melbourne
1658665547571.png

Best I can do with 2 trades this week.

As the officially named full-back in the No Trades Club All-Stars 2022, I am rather obliged to. Luckily I have a few options to cover him, even if Hewett misses another week, with Wehr still at D7, can even use Hough for a week if needs be.
I’m contemplating, but it seems wasteful of a trade for one round injury

Especially, when I can move my players around - just a tad gun shy after fielding Greene for 39 :poo:

May 9, 2005
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers, Port Melbourne.

Disappointing but I think I can recover, POD Blicavs and Libba was disappointing but Blicavs will probably go to Gawn this week, and will get Stewart in this week which will hopefully see some more improvement. Hopefully Crippas score is a sign of things to come and I won’t need to trade him. Those who watched the game, what are your thoughts on him?
Best performance for 2 months - since they played us, in fact.

You wouldn't trade him on the back of that one, if you haven't yet.

May 20, 2009
coburg
AFL Club
North Melbourne

He missed a few shots on goal. It could have been bigger.

View attachment 1455458
All I want is socks. Feels like I'll struggle to hold on from here.
Hold on, mate, was a weird week, a bloke I know with a top 1k team ended up with like 2,200 flat this week, just had a couple more of the underperformers and not enough of this week's big boys.
Was a bit of an eclectic mix, I reckon.

HocusPocusFocus

Debutant
Jun 15, 2022
AFL Club
Essendon
2,450 - moving me up 250 spots to 859 overall (first time I’ve ever been in top 1k). Stars Bont, Touk, Laird (vc) and a special mention for my bargain buys HH & Zerrett.

Stewart comes off my bench this week and hopefully Hewett is back also, otherwise I’ll have to run Crisp at D6.

Note to Darcy Cameron - thank you for your service but #14 your time is up. For Round 20 you are Gawnnnnn!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Apr 25, 2011
Launceston
AFL Club
Richmond
Hold on, mate, was a weird week, a bloke I know with a top 1k team ended up with like 2,200 flat this week, just had a couple more of the underperformers and not enough of this week's big boys.
Was a bit of an eclectic mix, I reckon.
Not just this week I've been slowly slipping back from being 300 overall since the byes.

Just feel like to many of my players are out of form and not having enough of the Laird/Zerrett types who are popping off is making it hard.

Apr 12, 2016
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
camel racing
Not just this week I've been slowly slipping back from being 300 overall since the byes.

Just feel like to many of my players are out of form and not having enough of the Laird/Zerrett types who are popping off is making it hard.
Well * it, use your trades and get at least one in. Don't settle for mediocrity - just saying

Stewart/Hall maybe 1 trade, * it get em both, will make up the Laird etc shortfalls,

Or 2 trades Culley- then my preference at this stage - Bont,Laird,Steele ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back