Game Day 2022 SC Round 20 - Finals Week 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2,500 on the dot with a crispy creme.
Won 9/10 leagues...
And the one game I lost was the only cashie I was still alive in, to a bloke I was leading all weekend despite the doughie...
Until big sexy Mason Redman decided to rack up 400 possies and a snag at 817% DE hahaha
Never change, SuperCoach 😍😘🎉.
homer simpson GIF
Ngapa Why Would You Do This To Me GIF
Why Would You Do That GIF by HULU

Great scores and ranks, good on you 👍

2,500 on the dot with a crispy creme.
Won 9/10 leagues...
And the one game I lost was the only cashie I was still alive in, to a bloke I was leading all weekend despite the doughie...
Until big sexy Mason Redman decided to rack up 400 possies and a snag at 817% DE hahaha
Never change, SuperCoach 😍😘🎉.
homer simpson GIF
Ngapa Why Would You Do This To Me GIF
Why Would You Do That GIF by HULU

Great scores and ranks, good on you 👍
Finally .....we've been waiting so long for you to have a killer week ......congrats mate

7/8 Prelims made and a week off in those seven leagues, including BFA7, BF Div 16 and BF Pies Div 3.

The other league is a ten-teamer with a five team finals series and I took out the minor premiership, so I had a week off.

This week take on the winner of 2nd vs 3rd.

The bloke that snuck into fifth and beat fourth this week is the worry - he scored 2589. Need to win this week in my only league match so that I don't face him until the grannie and can throw my last two trades at him

View attachment 1462481
Outside of the top 1k now. Be disappointed to miss out on socks from here after getting to around 300 overall in the byes. Using my last trade this week to finally get Laird in.
Get another Lab puppy.
Your SC will be better for it.
🐶🐕🐶🐕🐶🐕🐶Woof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back