Game Day 2022 SC Round 21 - Semi Finals Week

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 23, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
Doc Rivers Basketball GIF

Anyone willing to offer thoughts as to who to cull of short and crisp, and why?
Think it's a really difficult one to answer
Crisp has a little more role stability, but he has shown no ceiling for a while now
Short up and down, but he wasted a decent score with some really shoddy disposal, was otherwise more promising.
Neither must trade, particularly if it's your last.
If forced to choose, I would likely cull Crisp.

Mixed feelings about Matty Roberts being named. Had him earmarked for Rnd 1 mid bench.
Goater another who might be ruined for us.
Coming thick and fast, always good for the kids, shame from an SC perspective.
Hollands, Darcy, Culley, Carmichael, D'Ambrosio,... all would have been nice 123kers

Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United, All Blacks
In theory Crisp should be better with Adams out. But the only in is Myhocheck, so does that mean the sex-pest gets more midfield time? Crisp was been so crap recently, so so crap.

Both ideally. I'd boot Crisp first if I had to choose.

The last time Crisp scored three figures was against the Demons in round 13 where he scored 119 who interestingly they play tonight.
Short's last 3 figures was only 3 weeks ago

I still and will always maintain Hewett is a spud.

No regrets not owning him at all this year.
Didn't get him, either. Was planning the first week he missed.
Sicily and others have also slowed down, it's only a select few like Laird, Stewart, Sinclair types that have pretty much kept it up all year.

Jan 18, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Speaking of Crisp, I can start him on the bench and get a look at his score this week as long as Massimo isn't Essendons sub. Any Bombers fans care to speculate whether this is likely?

Hamez

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 8, 2014
AFL Club
Essendon
Speaking of Crisp, I can start him on the bench and get a look at his score this week as long as Massimo isn't Essendons sub. Any Bombers fans care to speculate whether this is likely?

Essendon’s emergencies for the AFL Bryan, Menzie & Cutler are all named on field in the VFL. D’Ambrosio isn’t named on field in the VFL.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Perfect pig weather for tonight’s game.

Pig Mud GIF by MOODMAN
Normally I'd agree .....however with the hand, the last 2 games have been wet, and he's looked tentative in the same conditions he received the initial injury

Maybe, hopefully ....3 weeks on, he's starting to regain full confidence

gh172

Team Captain
Mar 18, 2010
AFL Club
West Coast
I have a week off in my league . I have 5 trades left so I can use 1 this week to set myself up for the finals. I can upgrade Jackson who I have on the bench to Gawn or Marshall with 133k left for next week if I go for Gawn, or $189k with Marshall. Alternatively, I can trade Jackson down to Holland's and bank 546k. Really torn which way to go as both Gawn and Marshall set to sky-rocket in price. I have both Short and Crisp to deal with next week as a consideration too. Any thoughts would be appreciated! Scratching my hair out all week trying to decide which way to go!

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk

Ingy

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 5, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
Olipig VC

NickyD E in def.

Crisp E in mids and I have 11 flarking green dots so won't be able to take his score unless there's a late out. Jack's going large fo' sho'

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
I have a week off in my league . I have 5 trades left so I can use 1 this week to set myself up for the finals. I can upgrade Jackson who I have on the bench to Gawn or Marshall with 133k left for next week if I go for Gawn, or $189k with Marshall. Alternatively, I can trade Jackson down to Holland's and bank 546k. Really torn which way to go as both Gawn and Marshall set to sky-rocket in price. I have both Short and Crisp to deal with next week as a consideration too. Any thoughts would be appreciated! Scratching my hair out all week trying to decide which way to go!

Hold till next week ....unless you have no Boosts left ....if not, you use a trade this week, or lose it

Marshall probably struggles against GEEL at the Cattery .....it's been the trend of ruck scores against GEEL

Jackson to Gawn would be my recommendation

Some suggestion Short goes back to DEF ....so watch closely this week

gh172

Team Captain
Mar 18, 2010
AFL Club
West Coast
Hold till next week ....unless you have no Boosts left ....if not, you use a trade this week, or lose it

Marshall probably struggles against GEEL at the Cattery .....it's been the trend of ruck scores against GEEL

Jackson to Gawn would be my recommendation

Some suggestion Short goes back to DEF ....so watch closely this week
Cheers, appreciate your thoughts!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back