Game Day 2022 SC Round 21 - Semi Finals Week

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20220807-211511_Chrome.jpg

Late season charge came to a grinding halt due to Keays' 40, Darcy's 57, Brodie's 65 and the usual underperforming 'premos' in English and Short.

Wasn't too fussed about league results as these were my minor ones. The two ones I care about are BF Div 1 and a personal league, with prelims to come for both next week.

Unfortunately, I'm already just about cooked for next week in Div 1 due to Keays' new role, with him being one of only four uniques. Just gotta hope my opponent doesn't have the trades to send Cripps packing.

Up 351 spots to now be 5199 overall

same old todd flanders GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Down 9 spots to 427. Still have a trade up my sleeve if Cripps goes. I want those socks.

Screen Shot 2022-08-07 at 9.02.54 pm.png
Screen Shot 2022-08-07 at 9.03.15 pm.png

Here I was thinking I'd be in for a nice ranking jump with a semi-respectable score... yet rose just 26 spots. Sigh!

Cracking inside the top 3k the most likely goal from here, but Stewart, Darcy and Short the biggest culprits weighing the side down. Lucky I am out of trades!

In 4 Prelims out of my 5 main cashies, so let's get IT! :muscle:

Will Ferrell Lol GIF by NBA

2,211 😅🙊😬
Back and forth Trac vs Touk VC, went Touk
Overlooked Mitchito Owens’ selection, had him on-field, missed Macrae.
Was worried Cogs might be a bit sore, benched him and fielded Brodie and BBQs Treloar.
Lizard, Shorty, Zerrett, Ridley, Darcy the five horsemen of the Shitpocalypse.
Shoutout to Mitchito, got given a role, did it well and salvaged me a 51.
Go hard, especially raymagoo .
OUTRAGEOUS 😎

2,576 despite Tom Spewart’s best efforts to sabotage my score. Capn Bodhi allowed me to get Ollipig’s vc and Crisp’s 105, plus it also allowed me to bench Zerrett via a number of different loops.

Up to 441 overall, but this weekend have to figure a way to run my team en route to UK.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Obese Arachnid you've changed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back