Game Day 2022 SC Round 21 - Semi Finals Week

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lazy 2547 and am pushing to get back into that juicy top 1000.

1 trade in the bank, so even with Cripps I hope he gets suspended for 2 weeks to tank all you other campaigners (55% owned) out there with zero trades and only Maurice Rioli Jnr to cover on the bench.

Hope you top 1k are all eating multiple donuts lads, Daddy wants in on the top 500 ;)

100 points ahead is ranked 763
200 points ahead is ranked 540
250 points ahead is ranked 440

Will be a fun final 2 weeks. I couldn't give a stuff about league finals.

Screen Shot 2022-08-07 at 23.26.32.png

A lazy 2547 and am pushing to get back into that juicy top 1000.

1 trade in the bank, so even with Cripps I hope he gets suspended for 2 weeks to tank all you other campaigners (55% owned) out there with zero trades and only Maurice Rioli Jnr to cover on the bench.

Hope you top 1k are all eating multiple donuts lads, Daddy wants in on the top 500 ;)

100 points ahead is ranked 763
200 points ahead is ranked 540
250 points ahead is ranked 440

Will be a fun final 2 weeks. I couldn't give a stuff about league finals.

View attachment 1469969

I'm about 40 points ahead of you. I've got Cripps and no trades left but atleast my cover is Jackson so he's good for 70-80 atleast.

Another middling Round ......PODS that were supposed to drive me to big heights, have faltered

After careful analysis, we've identified mental fragility in the team ......I think a Camp is in order

Cameron :poo: ....Stewart :poo: .....Zerrett :poo: ....Short doing Short things ....man, isn't he on my "never again" list

I'm in Prelims in all my leagues & cashies :whitecheck:

Just bobbing around in the high 2,000's neverness rankings .....like an apple in the ocean ...that said, I only need a couple of big weeks ....I'm optimistic, my side isn't bad

Huge gee for raymagoo , you can do this mate & win the whole damn thing !!

1659917805806.png

2,673, not sure how I pulled that. Having SP Hollands on the field helped.

Too bad I was eliminated in the first week of finals and was versing nobody :D
Who the hell are you.gif

Welcome to the board ......stick around a while .....grab a Bourbon & relax, it's our normal greeting

2,673, not sure how I pulled that. Having SP Hollands on the field helped.

Too bad I was eliminated in the first week of finals and was versing nobody :D

Yeah nice score kent, but watch your arse...we dont take kindly to that f'ken word around these parts. It gives everyone the shits.
Check down at the bottom right hand corner below, and learn them by heart coz there will be a pop quiz next week.

kentsgang1.jpg

and btw welcome :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah nice score kent, but watch your arse...we dont take kindly to that f'ken word around these parts. It gives everyone the shits.
Check down at the bottom right hand corner below, and learn them by heart coz there will be a pop quiz next week.

View attachment 1470346

Ahahah, damn. s**t runs deep on this board. Noted.

and cheers :thumbsu:

Forgive the lack of love campaigners, Covid for the 2nd time, knocked out for a few days, battling back; like my woodies, never beaten until the fat lady sings.
Anyway, somehow still in socksland; THECHIEFTON are we tied?

1659945531336.png

On a different note, just wanted to say that the John Kennedy farewell show yesterday was of a much higher quality than that in Dallas, 1961; well played by all parties, Vince McMahon sends his highest kudos.

Forgive the lack of love campaigners, Covid for the 2nd time, knocked out for a few days, battling back; like my woodies, never beaten until the fat lady sings.

View attachment 1470481

On a different note, just wanted to say that the John Kennedy farewell show yesterday was of a much higher quality than that in Dallas, 1961; well played by all parties, Vince McMahon sends his highest kudos.
Get well soon mate.

View attachment 1470481

I'm upto 927 overall. I'm 13 points in front of you now...😏

View attachment 1470346

You magnificent bastard, if that's not POTY, it's through to the semis without dropping a set 😍

Another middling Round ......PODS that were supposed to drive me to big heights, have faltered

After careful analysis, we've identified mental fragility in the team ......I think a Camp is in order

Cameron :poo: ....Stewart :poo: .....Zerrett :poo: ....Short doing Short things ....man, isn't he on my "never again" list

I'm in Prelims in all my leagues & cashies :whitecheck:

Just bobbing around in the high 2,000's neverness rankings .....like an apple in the ocean ...that said, I only need a couple of big weeks ....I'm optimistic, my side isn't bad

Huge gee for raymagoo , you can do this mate & win the whole damn thing !!

View attachment 1470123
Thank you sir. sleep could be optional the next fortnight 😂

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back