Game Day 2022 SC Round 22 - Prelim Finals Week

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant wait for it to be over myself.
2 wins for the year does that LOL.
Yeah I dunno. Even in those dark dark Melb days, still never wanted footy to finish for the year. Over it this year tho.

May 20, 2009
coburg
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Yeah I dunno. Even in those dark dark Melb days, still never wanted footy to finish for the year. Over it this year tho.
North dont get any better until we get fresh faces in.
I know it sounds silly but trade season is more important for us than the last shitty game against a plastic franchise.
The plan should be to get players who are not s**t.
go from there.

May 20, 2009
coburg
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Made PF in all leagues .
Won 5.
Lost 4.
Lost Ruby's DD league by 5 points.

Scored 2474.

Rank 735.
You have done really well this year bloke
congrats
Cops And Robbers Dogs GIF by reactionseditor
Friends Enjoying GIF
Dogs GIF
Dog GIF by ViralHog

This is what not meeting lofty expectations does to you. You get used to it.

North dont get any better until we get fresh faces in.
I know it sounds silly but trade season is more important for us than the last shitty game against a plastic franchise.
The plan should be to get players who are not s**t.
go from there.
Nah nothing to do with my team. Just legitimately had enough of the game for now. The game is so incredibly robotic now. Seems scripted and pretty boring. New rules piss me off no end. 60 free kicks a game. Can’t sneeze without giving away 50m. Tribunal is a joke, get three weeks for nothing. No free flowing scoring, just malling packs of 40 players (last 7 min of Melb/Coll ball didn’t move move than 50m). Just doesn’t seem like the game I once fell in love with.

Jan 20, 2020
AFL Club
Essendon
2,362 Oliver.
Merrett, Walsh, Neale, Crisp and Goldy! Don’t know who’s worse! You lot have cost me KFC socks. I’ll never forgot on those cold winter nights when my feet are cold. PS, still in 2 cashie leagues… phew!

Then you have my rabble of a AFL team Ess. ❤️🖤
A. Do I go watch them next week get flogged by the Tiges?
B. Cover my nuts in honey and go sit on a bee hive upsetting the queen bee?

Feb 27, 2008
Langwarrin
AFL Club
Carlton
If I was in the top 10 I would not be asking for trade advice on here.
Posting trade plans would be pretty stupid with 50k on the line.
But yes more chat = better.

I like it for bouncing ideas and a general consensus. I can be utterly ridiculous so it’s good to know and not do things. Been responsible this year!

Mental health has been shot since covid so coming out of the shell again

2,479 with Laird as C and Zerrett / Neale incapable of breaking a tag. Up to 394 overall but I’m still not entirely sure how.
Two trades to use this week and, barring injuries or shock omissions, at the very least Zach is gone. Just got to figure out who I bring in.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I'm considering trading Zerrett as well I was thinking maybe going a POD and trading in LDU he is probably the best midfielder at the moment.

Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Sad Wish Change Things .gif

My Team was setup perfectly for the R23 Grand Final .....every GF matchup suited my team & player selection .....only problem, I had to reach the GF of my Leagues (4)

On paper, I was going to win .....POD's in Laird, Stewart, Gawn, and Zerrett ....however, 3 decided to not turnup on the day ....gee Stewart has been a big fail since coming back from suspension 🤬
So knocked out in every Prelim ....except Tragic's 1

Bloody Darcy 🤬 .....I should also workout how many points / ranking positions Whitfield has cost me, over the season .....that's if I want to really beat myself up

1660515353530.png

Jun 29, 2006
Nthn Beaches
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
BBGFC and LRGC
Rank of 256 .....what a season mate, a new standard has been set
Cheers. Had better finishes but not for maybe 4-5 yrs. I should've finished much better though and didnt try to blast my way out of a 7 week downturn in June/July. I held a few plodders and the good mobs got away from me. Noone said i was smart.
Still got a trade leftover so i'm going to quietly poke the voodoo doll for a high ownership bloke like a Neale/Oliver to get a mild 1 week flu :p:straining::straining::straining:

May 20, 2009
coburg
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Be bloody hard yards being norf or saints I think!
It should improve being a North supporter over the next few days!
Cunners return last weekend was easily the high point of the year.
Just announce clarko already so I can start talking about all the players he is going to get us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back