Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Banner-Finals_Grand-Final.png

And so another SuperCoach Journey is coming to an end .....23 weeks of striving for ranking and league glory ....some have stumbled, some have enjoyed outstanding season rankings .....some are on the threshold of League immortality

Each year presents differing challenges ...will the lessons learnt this year, be transferrable to 2023, particularly the usage of "boosts"

Never Easy.gif

On behalf of all the Board's Contributors, we thankyou for being part of this great community !

raymagoo ....good luck this week, in holding the #1 rank overall, and grabbing the $50K prizemoney

To all the Coaches in our League Grand Finals .....also good luck, badges will be allocated to all Division Winners ......all the matchups are here

Once again, our League Divisions are proven very even comps .....and ranked very highly, for 18 team Leagues, versus 10, 8, and 6 team Leagues

1660682988558-png.1480023
1660683126758-png.1480025

In 2023 we'll once again be running a "DRAFT" Competition as well .....so keep your eyes open for the thread, and nominate, if you'd like to participate

But let's get Round 23 underway ......

three-women-i-m-so-excited-0iagc0as849i4w1g.gif
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Cheers for the weekly’s mate!
s**t ranking for me this year, but managed to make the granny of my cash league for the second year running.
Going for two in a row!
One trade left, These ‘upgrade‘ trades always seem to backfire for me in the GF.
Sort of hoping for a common player out, as I don’t think my opponent has any trades left.

Let's get ready to rumble!

I'm bringing in the big gun this week to replace Jezza - the almighty MRJ :straining:

But, that's ok - I've got Zorko as a spare to take one of Crisp or Short's score spuddy off the table

Anyway - GL to all the guys playing their league GFs

Geez time flys… Round 1 feels like it was only 22 weeks ago. 😉
Made it to 4 big dances, one being a cashie! But I’m bleeding missing out on the 2022 BFooty Div 4 Granny! Trophy below my name would of been nice. Hopefully do one better next year.

Sadly won’t be in the country for the finals action, but will be watching closely by the pool in Hawaii tomorrow… 🏝🏄🏼‍♂️🌞

Hopefully Ess sort out their s**t on my return.
All the best to who made it to the end. Well played!

Geez time flys… Round 1 feels like it was only 22 weeks ago. 😉
Made it to 4 big dances, one being a cashie! But I’m bleeding missing out on the 2022 BFooty Div 4 Granny! Trophy below my name would of been nice. Hopefully do one better next year.

Sadly won’t be in the country for the finals action, but will be watching closely by the pool in Hawaii tomorrow… 🏝🏄🏼‍♂️🌞

Hopefully Ess sort out their s**t on my return.
All the best to who made it to the end. Well played!

It does seem a long time ago. Looking back at my starting team I still have 12 players left after all that time.

61.JPG
62.JPG

Missed my end of week review last week, but fair to say I bottled it. Was top most weeks in most of my leagues, but bottled out of BigFooty Div 5 and a couple of Port leagues in stunning fashion last week. Socks seems out of reach too. The aim now is to somehow rocket myself up 385 spots from 1923 to get my highest ever finish. Unlikely but we live in hope - a bit of carnage that doesn't effect me would certainly help.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Missed my end of week review last week, but fair to say I bottled it. Was top most weeks in most of my leagues, but bottled out of BigFooty Div 5 and a couple of Port leagues in stunning fashion last week. Socks seems out of reach too. The aim now is to somehow rocket myself up 385 spots from 1923 to get my highest ever finish. Unlikely but we live in hope - a bit of carnage that doesn't effect me would certainly help.

I bowed out in the Div 5 prelims too and lost a few other prelims, only made it through to one GF, blowing all my trades before the finals costing me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back