Game Day 2022 SC Round 7 Discussion - SC Gods causing a ruckus

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of those weeks, where the fear of failure over-ruled the satisfaction of roaring into the 2500's .....at this stage, teams with Preuss have the advantage, being able to use the savings on the Preuss trade .....congrats

The rest of us will simply plod away .....my teams not great, but (VC) & (C) choices this year, helping alot

Oscillated in bringing Vlastuin or Parker, all week ....Parker was in my team till 2 min B4 the round started ....Vlastuin got the nod, gut feel selection, $50K price spike

1651441941295.png

Played a mate of mine in my major league who has been killing it all season and been super cocky about it.

Was the only one in our league projected over 2500 for the entire weekend. Went Gawn as VC and was merciless on me when he realised I was taking Olivers 119 instead of putting the C on Macrae. My projection hovered around 2330.

The biggest flaw in his entire side was that has grabbed Ben Ronke (he's a Swans nuffie) on the cheap weeks ago. He also didn't have Parish and Ridley.
His major POD was Lipinski and at quarter time I received a message about how it was another masterstroke not to trade him out this week.

Well from there...

Lipinski slowed down
Luke Parker went MASSIVE.
Heeney kicked a few junk time goals.
Ben Ronke did as Ben Ronke does.

Suddenly late in the Sydney vs Brisbane game I take the lead by 1 point and subsequently get up by 6. Incredible!

2658 placed me 4212 for the round and gave the overall rank the boost it needed after some super average weeks.

168e810659a6cfe3030045a71bb4263b.jpg

What a week of madness Kent’s, 2500+ and not even close to the top 10K! Insanity
Ranking improved though and more NTTAWWTy rooks step off the field this week .. glorious 🤪

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Martin okay with an average of 91

Lipshitski isn’t an M8 you try hard

And no team with Shitfield is ever complete.
Shitfield is coming good - eventually.

Watch everyone scramble to get him in their team :straining:

Lipinski played well last week, he just couldn't score :mad:

BTW - I'm only joking. My team is nowhere near complete.
But, I'm just posting it here for fun!

Shitfield is coming good - eventually.

Watch everyone scramble to get him in their team :straining:

Lipinski played well last week, he just couldn't score :mad:

BTW - I'm only joking. My team is nowhere near complete.
But, I'm just posting it here for fun!
Started as D3 in my team and will probably finish in my team D5-8. I've got rooks to upgrade and downgrade on other lines, premos to bring in elsewhere, etc. He has dropped smelly turds on my team this year along with Ridley. Hoping they come good :$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back