Game Day 2022 SC Round 8 - Matchday Discourse

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After a shitty Friday I was looking up against it on Saturday Bloody Saturday with the likes of Heeny, Green and Stewart knocking out below par scores.

Even an average Gawn effort couldn't ruin Sunday Beauiful Sunday with Oliver's snout well and truly in the trough and Capt Cripps going mental. Ended up climbing 250 spots. Within touching distance of top 5k.

1652060115063.png

1652060335748.png

Season 2 Episode 10 GIF by The Simpsons

With mucho trading going on,has that been at the expense OF cash generation ?
Seen a few teams around 12.7m
Bit curious ? I've held Gibcus,Pmc,SDK,Daics and continued with midpricers to get rooks off field while still making cash
Green,,Baz,Lads,Cameron
13.34M AND 24/3 trades left
Got a few upgrades left thats cool, been trying to balance points/cash/trades
Or is 13.3m average? still weighing up pros and cons of trading/holding

Yep, he has single handedly saved my round. Elevated me to a massive 2117 instead of ... er, less than that.

Threw a speculator on him before the season started. I hope he's still in your team at seasons end and you're loving his work ;)

1652089181397.jpg

Screen Shot 2022-05-08 at 9.44.28 pm.png Screen Shot 2022-05-08 at 9.45.35 pm.png

Scored 2,240 and held my rank, so not too bad, but could have been better had I not opted to be seduced by Gawn's 130 odd 3-game average against the Saints as Captain, and instead locked in Neale's 123 as VC instead. 🤦‍♂️

Double upgrade this week after bringing in Sicily, Oliver and Cripps over the past three weeks - so 5 Premo upgrades over 4 weeks. Plan is tracking nicely! :thumbsu:

enobrien u still got big Hodor Darcy?
Hope so, you deserve to get the big fella’s beautiful scores when you stick fat and stay the course.
Bloke’s a PPM machine when he’s on 💪
Hey mate, yeah and whacked the VC on for effect as well! It's about damn time

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back