Game Day 2022 SC Round 9 - Matchday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2307 and went backwards less than a fanny hair, but more than a frog hair. 4 spots :rolleyes: Friggin deja vu shitbirds :mad::drunk:
Its like i've got one bogan arm hanging out the window doing doughnuts in the parking lot.
I'm Don Johnson in a white jacket with the collar up in an episode of Miami Vice, revving a 2000hp Cigarette boat that i forgot to unhook from the wharf.
I'm dancing with my sister... and its f'ken horrible. The only way it could be worse is if i get a random boner.
A guy like me cannot be tied down for long. It aint right. I'm in a vortex of horror churning round and round and round going loopy. I'd rather be anally probed by aliens than be here again next week.
Beware anyone that follows me into this month long death trap. Once you're in you aint going anywhere. Screw this game.
POTY?

Screen Shot 2022-05-17 at 1.46.23 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-15 at 9.41.23 pm.png

Terrible round, and most deflating part is I brought in two premos in Doc and Brayshaw, so to have as s**t a round as I did hurts. But you know what hurts even more? Persisting with Butters for 8 rounds, only for him to score a 100+ on cue THE SECOND I trade him out. GTFO!

Round of a applause for these imbeciles (although Steele is off the hook due to injury)...

Rioli x 7
Cogs x 37
Whitfield x 43
Martin x 59
Gawn x 73
Steele x 75 (pardoned)

Fancy scoring only 7 and not getting injured, Rioli? One of the worst individual performances for my team in my 15+ years playing this game. :drunk:

But thank the SC Gods Leon Cameron is gone - at least now they might bring in someone who doesn't need 9 years of coaching to work out where to best play the teams best players in Cogs/Whitfield/Kelly. Mind you, he still didn't work this out after 9 years!

go away gtfo GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back