Game Day 2022 SC Round 9 - Matchday Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2307 and went backwards less than a fanny hair, but more than a frog hair. 4 spots :rolleyes: Friggin deja vu shitbirds :mad::drunk:
Its like i've got one bogan arm hanging out the window doing doughnuts in the parking lot.
I'm Don Johnson in a white jacket with the collar up in an episode of Miami Vice, revving a 2000hp Cigarette boat that i forgot to unhook from the wharf.
I'm dancing with my sister... and its f'ken horrible. The only way it could be worse is if i get a random boner.
A guy like me cannot be tied down for long. It aint right. I'm in a vortex of horror churning round and round and round going loopy. I'd rather be anally probed by aliens than be here again next week.
Beware anyone that follows me into this month long death trap. Once you're in you aint going anywhere. Screw this game.

One of those weeks, where everyone in my side played badly ......hard to imagine "everyone" isn't it

Whitfield x 43
Short x 88
Cripps x 88
MRJ x 7
Cogs x 37
Martin x 59
Gawn x 73
Steele x 75

More importantly, I just didn't have any of the big scorers .....a week when, not having Preuss & that extra premo finally bit .....losing 7,000 + spots
Is it the end of the world .....no ....but I have to make some good calls this week

1652649556877.png

View attachment 1401352

Par round. No large scores. Never going to keep up my scoring of the previous two weeks.
Season rank change 0. Never seen that before.

Coniglio GTFO of my team.
Gawn & Hayes 73 & 55 not good. Not having Preuss is killing me.

Rank change of 0! Don't think I've seen that happen before.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1652673557173.png

Honestly, I should be given a badge for still being around this board this year.

Adam Sandler Energy GIF

That ******* kennedy campaigner wanting his rest cost me big time.

Meant my VC Mills/Huge Dick loophole closed and I put the C on Gawn who decided to have a bex and a lie down.
2022-05-16_16-11-18.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back