Fixture 2022 Season Fixture & Ticketing Info

Remove this Banner Ad

bzg01

Rookie
Sep 18, 2022
AFL Club
Geelong
A message from the bosses:

"All posters are reminded of legislation in place protecting tickets from scalping, any reselling of tickets must not be advertised for more than 10% over their face value.

BigFooty does not warrant any sales of tickets to matches & events, all members buying and selling do so at their own risk.

Please reach out to your board moderators in the first instance prior to posting any threads advertising the sale of finals tickets on your team boards.

Main board threads advertising ticket sales will be deleted"

In addition, those breaching the above rules will have their posts deleted & receive a thread ban

Thanks for the heads up.

Sorry to be that guy but if anyone is needing to dispose of 1 concession or adult ticket (I’m a uni student), please do PM me. Geelong member who missed out on the ticket ballot over the weekend. The long wait for Saturday continues!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

bzg01

Rookie
Sep 18, 2022
AFL Club
Geelong
the only way we can get tickets is if we were to all take turns at using the site so as to not overload it, but thats never going to happen

dobbonantforce

Draftee
Sep 17, 2022
AFL Club
Geelong
Hey guys. Have a question as im concerned i have been sold couple of a phony tickets off someone on gumtree. can someone show what a proper ticket looks like please.. I paid for them 2 days ago but now the same seller put the same ad up on gumtree again... they say they are in the shane warne stand section N24

Hey guys. Have a question as im concerned i have been sold couple of a phony tickets off someone on gumtree. can someone show what a proper ticket looks like please.. I paid for them 2 days ago but now the same seller put the same ad up on gumtree again... they say they are in the shane warne stand section N24

Not sure the situation regarding packages, but if it's just a seat - those tickets weren't released until yesterday afternoon

foxdog50

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 1, 2006
Australia
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Australia (Cricket)
Ok, this has bugged me forever with you.
It’s a first world problem.

But it’s ‘right’ not ‘rite.
I’ll leave you alone on your use of ‘your’ and ‘you’re’.

Off my chest now.

Please don’t start stuffing up the use of he’s and his like others here.

#sigh
fire nom GIF by Snickers

FootyNoobie

Debutant
Oct 4, 2010
AFL Club
Geelong
Dumb MCG question - can you walk through from the Olympic stand to the Great Southern (Warne) stand? Or is there a barrier? Wanting to meet up at half time.

bzg01

Rookie
Sep 18, 2022
AFL Club
Geelong
I have been non-stop refreshing Ticketek Marketplace for the better part of 11 hours today, no exaggeration. Of course, to no avail. This company should be ashamed of its abysmal service

I have been non-stop refreshing Ticketek Marketplace for the better part of 11 hours today, no exaggeration. Of course, to no avail. This company should be ashamed of its abysmal service

Both Ticketek & Ticketmaster are frustrating, but with MarketPlace, could it be that there's no tickets available?

Nov 12, 2015
AFL Club
Geelong
Both Ticketek & Ticketmaster are frustrating, but with MarketPlace, could it be that there's no tickets available?

It can be, but it's also SUPER slow and every stage is the same.
So it tends to go "search GF tickets", spend 3 minutes staring at a loading sign, see tickets, spend 3 minutes staring at loading sign, go to select tickets, spend 5 minutes staring at loading screen, tickets not available.
Rinse and repeat.
It's just really slow and frustrating.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 26, 2017
AFL Club
Geelong
It can be, but it's also SUPER slow and every stage is the same.
So it tends to go "search GF tickets", spend 3 minutes staring at a loading sign, see tickets, spend 3 minutes staring at loading sign, go to select tickets, spend 5 minutes staring at loading screen, tickets not available.
Rinse and repeat.
It's just really slow and frustrating.
At least you had some tickets show up in the search I haven’t found any hits

Bay53

Debutant
Sep 23, 2013
AFL Club
Essendon
Hey, this might be someone’s lucky day.

I have a spare standing room ticket that I am happy to sell for a very reasonable price. I am already going as an AFL member, but I get a three game Swans membership through another membership and ended up with a standing room ticket through that ballot. Would prefer to see it go to a Geelong or Swans member who missed out.

feel free to message Me if interested.

edit - ticket has been sold to a member on here.

Last edited:
Is there any post match events? Previous years there’s been cup/player presentations at fed square but I can’t find any info anywhere? Keen to get along if we salute

A run day of the days events available via this link

If you click the images within the link - like for the walk to the MCG, you come back to the same page

benrushbrook

Debutant
Jun 29, 2009
Carlton
AFL Club
Geelong
Mate of mine has 3 x MCC seats via the ballot but just scored corporate box tickets. Do you think if he scans via MCC and I scan via his corporate tickets that will work? He then walks over to the corporate suites from the MCC. I obviously won't have a seat or access to MCC, but I'm in the show.....

Super Grover

Rookie
Sep 22, 2009
AFL Club
Geelong
My story in the hope it helps some, like others before have helped me.

I missed out in the ballot. But as I've now learned there are some ballot tickets being offered for resale by Ticketek (possibly people not taking them up). If you miss a call from 03 9526..... that's Ticketek. It seems even if you miss the call that you keep your position wherever you are now balloted...so if you can get hold of Ticketek they will help you (if you get a nice person...which I was lucky enough to do). When I enquired by email yesterday I was given the number 03 9526 0819 to try. I called it dozens and dozens of times yesterday and today before I finally got through this morning. Their voicemail box is full. When I got through, my ballot position was high enough that I was served, and I've now happily got seats - not perfect as our group is split by some rows, but for sure I'm not complaining one bit. So...look out for the Ticketek call, and call them back if you miss it (keep trying!). Good luck.

Like many others I've been riding the emotional rollercoaster of Ticketek Marketplace. Last night after around 10pm and so far this morning it seems to be working way better....sadly though its showing no tickets. At one point yesterday it flashed up that 6 tickets were available but I then suffered the same fate as everyone else....the blue circle of doom. In fact, late last night one standing room ticket came up and I could've purchased....but I wanted to go with my kids so I baulked at it. My point is....it will eventually work for someone who needs to have the most patience in history!

Good luck to everyone...history suggests the hours before the game throw up some opportunities, so I hope you all find a way.

GO CATS!

bzg01

Rookie
Sep 18, 2022
AFL Club
Geelong
My story in the hope it helps some, like others before have helped me.

I missed out in the ballot. But as I've now learned there are some ballot tickets being offered for resale by Ticketek (possibly people not taking them up). If you miss a call from 03 9526..... that's Ticketek. It seems even if you miss the call that you keep your position wherever you are now balloted...so if you can get hold of Ticketek they will help you (if you get a nice person...which I was lucky enough to do). When I enquired by email yesterday I was given the number 03 9526 0819 to try. I called it dozens and dozens of times yesterday and today before I finally got through this morning. Their voicemail box is full. When I got through, my ballot position was high enough that I was served, and I've now happily got seats - not perfect as our group is split by some rows, but for sure I'm not complaining one bit. So...look out for the Ticketek call, and call them back if you miss it (keep trying!). Good luck.

Like many others I've been riding the emotional rollercoaster of Ticketek Marketplace. Last night after around 10pm and so far this morning it seems to be working way better....sadly though its showing no tickets. At one point yesterday it flashed up that 6 tickets were available but I then suffered the same fate as everyone else....the blue circle of doom. In fact, late last night one standing room ticket came up and I could've purchased....but I wanted to go with my kids so I baulked at it. My point is....it will eventually work for someone who needs to have the most patience in history!

Good luck to everyone...history suggests the hours before the game throw up some opportunities, so I hope you all find a way.

GO CATS!
Im hoping I get some luck today on Ticketek Marketplace. Been on it non-stop today since 6.30am. Yesterday used it for 12 hours and 4 hours the day before that. This is so draining but I have seen tickets come up... not sure how they get sold though because everyone seems to suffer from the same blue circle of death whenever it looks like you can progress to purchase them. So frustrating.

Sep 11, 2006
AFL Club
Geelong
Mate of mine has 3 x MCC seats via the ballot but just scored corporate box tickets. Do you think if he scans via MCC and I scan via his corporate tickets that will work? He then walks over to the corporate suites from the MCC. I obviously won't have a seat or access to MCC, but I'm in the show.....
Yes mate that will work
You can then find a seat not getting used or just stand

Remove this Banner Ad

Back