Fixture 2022 Season Fixture & Ticketing Info

Remove this Banner Ad

A message from the bosses:

"All posters are reminded of legislation in place protecting tickets from scalping, any reselling of tickets must not be advertised for more than 10% over their face value.

BigFooty does not warrant any sales of tickets to matches & events, all members buying and selling do so at their own risk.

Please reach out to your board moderators in the first instance prior to posting any threads advertising the sale of finals tickets on your team boards.

Main board threads advertising ticket sales will be deleted"

In addition, those breaching the above rules will have their posts deleted & receive a thread ban

Thanks for the heads up.

Sorry to be that guy but if anyone is needing to dispose of 1 concession or adult ticket (I’m a uni student), please do PM me. Geelong member who missed out on the ticket ballot over the weekend. The long wait for Saturday continues!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Which end will the cats cheer squad be at?

ARRIVE EARLY​

On AFL Grand Final Day, the process for entry into the MCG may take longer than usual. To ensure you are inside the MCG in time for the match start, arrive early and leave plenty of time for the entry process.

Download your ticket prior to your arrival at the MCG. To gain entry into the match, scan your digital ticket at the turnstiles.

SCHEDULE OF EVENTS​

9.35am - NAB All Stars v U18s Futures match
12.30pm - Colgate Sprint heats and final
1.02pm - Teams warm up
1.24pm - Pre-match entertainment commences
2.13pm - Teams arrive
2.30pm - Match starts

CHEER SQUAD AREAS​

Geelong Cats: M3
Sydney Swans: M33

PARKING​

General public parking in Yarra Park is unavailable for this match. Click here for parking information as well as alternative parking options close to the MCG, and continue to check regularly for updates.

ACCESSIBLE PARKING​

For the 2022 AFL Grand Final, disability permit holders will be eligible to pre-purchase a car park pass in Yarra Park online from 9.00am on Tuesday September 20.

Disability permit holders will be able to guarantee a parking spot in Yarra Park by pre-booking a parking space for $10 via Ticketek. Please note, passes are limited.

Book now

ROAD CLOSURES​

• Brunton Avenue: 6.00am-7.00pm
  • Jolimont Street & Terrace: 6.00am-7.00pm
  • Wellington Parade: 5.10pm-6.40pm
  • Vale Street: 9.00am-7.00pm

Im
Still getting no results I don’t know how the tickets are appearing for everyone
ive had a total of two tickets appear for me since 6.30am, and i have been non-stop at my computer refreshing. the tickets were 'accessible' (rather, visible) for a window of 5minutes roughly each and when you progress through to select them, it just says 'unable to load product' or 'unable to lock ticket'. a total disgrace of a website... this is so f'ing infuriating honestly - spent a total of 21 hours in the last 3 days so far on this site and still remain unsuccessful.

Just saw on facebook someone who got the call from Ticketek that others on here had received. This person assumed scam and hung up on them.
They are going to be soooooo mad when they read my comment saying they most likely just passed up grand final tickets

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im
Still getting no results I don’t know how the tickets are appearing for everyone
I think anyone who gets one is fluking it.

Many many many people are all searching there non stop at the same time, a ticket is a needle in a haystack basically and if you do see you you'd be hoping you fluked getting it first, as frustrating as it is for people blaming the site etc doesn't make sense, it would be completely overwhelmed with traffic for something it's not meant for

I think anyone who gets one is fluking it.

Many many many people are all searching there non stop at the same time, a ticket is a needle in a haystack basically and if you do see you you'd be hoping you fluked getting it first, as frustrating as it is for people blaming the site etc doesn't make sense, it would be completely overwhelmed with traffic for something it's not meant for
ticketek should have the common sense to use extra server space to accommodate the increased traffic that comes with the OBVIOUSLY biggest sporting event of the year in australia. they should properly lock people out once someone else has swooped on a ticket, not leave EVERYONE sitting there in the same limbo window wondering whether or not theyve secured a ticket, only for it to display 'unable to lock ticket' after 5 minutes of loading

ticketek should have the common sense to use extra server space to accommodate the increased traffic that comes with the OBVIOUSLY biggest sporting event of the year in australia. they should properly lock people out once someone else has swooped on a ticket, not leave EVERYONE sitting there in the same limbo window wondering whether or not theyve secured a ticket, only for it to display 'unable to lock ticket' after 5 minutes of loading
It's a waste of money for them, so why would they. They tickets are all going anyway so they won't care. People miss out, it's s**t, but it is what it is

Still have the AFL events package (Category 3) Q25 that I bought before the prelim last Saturday (Pies supporter) Paid $2200 for it and looking to sell it today. Think it has to be done today because I need to change the name on the ticket (hence I’ll need to call the events team)

Can send the ticket I currently have if you want to double check. PM me

Is anyone having problems opening there ticket?
Eg you open it this morning, but if you try to open it now it says tickets for event aren't available 🤷‍♂️

Any MCC members know from experience what time to arrive to guarantee making the cut for walk-up tickets?
It depends on the teams, you've gotten lucky it wasn't Collingwood.

But for Sydney I would suggest 5:00am ish, would all but guarantee entry.

9am - 10am should be ok from previous years (if you like a bird's eye view at the top). My wife and a few mates are shooting for 6am, just to be sure.

It depends on the teams, you've gotten lucky it wasn't Collingwood.

But for Sydney I would suggest 5:00am ish, would all but guarantee entry.

Fair disparity in these answers. Now I'm even more confused. :drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back