• Richmond Tigers

Votes: 4 0.3%
  • Essendon

Votes: 15 1.1%
  • Port Power

Votes: 9 0.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

For sure, need to hit the draft. We'll get a good mid either way, we'll probably finish a similar spot to last year (14th ish).

Have Adelaide, West Coast and then North, two UTAS games to finish the year.

But yeah, it's fine for me too Mids are the easiest to find and build and it's currently our weakpoint. Forwardline looks good and key position stocks do aswell, our defense looks great.
You mean 15 or 16th which means elite talent getting added. I always said hawks would be bottom 4 but what has surprised me is the style of game, much better than I thought. Quick bounce next year or 2.

You mean 15 or 16th which means elite talent getting added. I always said hawks would be bottom 4 but what has surprised me is the style of game, much better than I thought. Quick bounce next year or 2.

Hawks would be gunning for 17th but running of time for West coast to get another 2 win on top of the Hawks game in a couple of weeks

North in their last five have Hawks at Hobart, Suns/Dons/Swans at Docklands and Crows in Adelaide, so they might get a sniff at a win in there, or at least some closer losses and get the percentage under control and clear of 50%.

Hawks seem to be better at drafting outside the 1st round.
Happy to give you 3x 3rd round picks for your top 5.

Hell of a turn around by Collingwood this year can’t help but root for them, other than Ginnivan they are quite exciting to watch….. quite envious.

Last edited:
Hell of a turn around by Collingwood this year can’t help but root for them, other than Ginnivan they are quite exciting to watch too….. quite envious.
100% they just keep getting it done plus are genuinely good to watch.

Soft spot for them winning it my old man used to follow them.

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Back