• Richmond Tigers

Votes: 4 0.3%
  • Essendon

Votes: 15 1.1%
  • Port Power

Votes: 9 0.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Decent chance Port and WC go 0-5 before they meet in round 6.

But of what I’ve seen this year North and WC are clearly the most worrying groups. WC had their excuses recently but that performance today was woeful and they had a decent chunk of their best 22 available.

I struggle to see 4 or 5 wins in either of their futures, although history would suggest one or both will make that threshold.

But of what I’ve seen this year North and WC are clearly the most worrying groups. WC had their excuses recently but that performance today was woeful and they had a decent chunk of their best 22 available.

I struggle to see 4 or 5 wins in either of their futures, although history would suggest one or both will make that threshold.
West Coast's biggest weakness is the midfield, it might have looked like we had some big 'ins' but they were more than outweighed by the loss of Kelly and Shuey. Other areas can be covered but our midfield depth is so poor and we are already missing the likes of Yeo and Sheed that we were never going to win that (I still have no idea why we were bookies' favourites, I tipped Freo). The club definitely has some excuses, they haven't been able to play the game plan they would have been training for months to play because of the disruption. I'm still pretty confident that a midfield of Shuey, Kelly and Yeo will get enough wins at home to avoid the spoon.

But frankly, neither would I mind if they put the cue in the rack. West Coast still has some decent developing KPP in the likes of Allen and Edwards, with support from guys like Barrass and Ryan to be around for a few years. The midfield needs a refresh and if they get on that quickly, they shouldn't be hanging around the bottom for long.

Port have to be a shot.

The punters and players alike have checked out. Offering nothing.

If Hinkley stays you'd think 4 wins would be an impressive achievement based on the available evidence.

It'll be North now IMO.

Eagles will win back a few at home once they sort their list out, and player unavailability will hit others too later in winter.

Port will rally somewhat, can still see them winning around 6-7 games.

North still arent there yet, a plucky and competitive season, but only 5 or 6 wins.

So a top 8 finish this year then?

He wasn’t even intimating that but you are entitled to exaggerate and jump to conclusions. I find your incessant need to post on the pies quite cute actually, perhaps a closet supporter. As long as you don’t start comparing Issac Heeney to anyone above average, I think play on.
Oh he's above average all right . 3rd in the goals and top 10 in the coaches votes.

And it's about time you came clean and went to the confessional booth and admitted that Grundy is officially a s**t truck.

Sometimes it's good to get it off your chest. No matter how hard or uncomfortable it feels.

And as you say in a toss pot kind of phrase "play on".

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not body sculpting.

He looks terrific. Handsome man.

Just can't play footy very well anymore.
Hasn't been at his 2018/2019 best. But to say he can't play footy well anymore is just dumb. Take a look at his numbers. Still rank among the top ruckman in the game. Still the number 1 ruckman for clearances as an example and just behind Stanley for inside 50s. Top 2 or 3 for hitouts and if I can find hitouts to advantage, I'm sure he will be right up there. He can imporve his marking around teh ground, but without doubt still the best ruckman when it comes to getting the ball when on the ground.

Wasn't NicNat rated the bets player in the games for 2021? Well take a look at how he went last week against Grundy.

Just like you recently pointed out the Pies have a terrible midfield with our best clearance player in Adams being ranked in the 30s when in fact he was ranked around top 5 on average clearances after only playing 14 games last season. As he is again in 2022.

Last edited:
Oh he's above average all right . 3rd in the goals and top 10 in the coaches votes.

And it's about time you came clean and went to the confessional booth and admitted that Grundy is officially a s**t truck.

Sometimes it's good to get it off your chest. No matter how hard or uncomfortable it feels.

And as you say in a toss pot kind of phrase "play on".
Love you sweet cheeks and thanks for sitting on it for a whole month, it makes me feel special. IH has sporadic form bursts that are never sustained so I’ll double down and point to his career to date and where he will sit post round 22. Still an average and inconsistent player.

Hasn't been at his 2018/2019 best. But to say he can't play footy well anymore is just dumb. Take a look at his numbers. Still rank among the top ruckman in the game. Still the number 1 ruckman for clearances as an example and just behind Stanley for inside 50s. Top 2 or 3 for hitouts and if I can find hitouts to advantage, I'm sure he will be right up there. He can imporve his marking around teh ground, but without doubt still the best ruckman when it comes to getting the ball when on the ground.

Wasn't NicNat rated the bets player in the games for 2021? Well take a look at how he went last week against Grundy.

Just like you recently pointed out the Pies have a terrible midfield with our best clearance player in Adams being ranked in the 30s when in fact he was ranked around top 5 on average clearances after only playing 14 games last season. As he is again in 2022.
In fairness, he is just excited about the Easter Bunny coming.

Horrendous.

1. Best clearance player in 2021 (Adams) was 37th in the comp. 37th!
  2. Pendles almost cooked
  3. Sidebottom totally cooked
  4. Lipinksi - who knows? injured
  5. Daicos, N - hasnt played a single game/1st year player
  6. Daicos, J - not sure? Wasnt top 10 in b & f.
  7. JDG - mmmm.
  8. Grundy - not the beast he once was.
Pretty much wrong in every point here! Not sure I've ever seen this on Bigfooty before. The worst analysis, but hardly surprising.
0/8

You looked worse at the start of last year. Losing Thomas hurts for awhile hurts though
We had Tarrant to come back last year, among quite a few others. Cunnington and Thomas would add something, but not the much needed defensive stability. Having probably zero key defenders worthy of a guaranteed start in any of the other 17 teams is a worry.
No side should kick under 15 goals against North, unless ravaged WC style or windy day at Bellerive. Some should kick 30.

West Coast were getting close to having a list again, but might take a week or two settle back in to a system. Particularly early in the season, players who miss a couple of weeks could still be rusty. When that is a big chunk of players it shows.

They have checked out.

Will take a change of coach for them to re-engage.

That preliminary finale debacle was the end for Ken.
is he contracted past this year? If not, they shoukd use the bye to sever ties. A very familiar run thru the motions look about them

Back